Relocating to Perth

netbug

Reaction score
Visit site
My employer is moving me to Perth, WA. Just dropping in to say hi to any members out there. Looking forward to go out for a ride with you guys once I settled in.

I will be in Perth next week, bike will hopefully arrive within 2 weeks. For now it will be stored in a friend's place until I can arrange permanent accommodation for myself and family.

Look out for black colored 2009 FZ6 with QLD plates in town :rockon:

Main office will be in kewdale, however I will be doing fly in and fly out to karratha for the first couple of months. By next year it should be normal office hours.

I haven't got a place to live yet. Company will put me in a temporary accommodation until I find myself a house to rent.
I'm a bit desperate to find a place to live now.

Any realestate agent forum member in Perth ?

Hardly any members in Perth!

We are in the Chittering Valley - gateway to good riding :rockon: A lot of good riding is down south - Bridgetown. Or York, Toodyay etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardly any members in Perth!

We are in the Chittering Valley - gateway to good riding :rockon: A lot of good riding is down south - Bridgetown. Or York, Toodyay etc

A mate of mine lived( and sadly died) in GINGIN, so I know the area, not really well but I remember there was some really nice country around that way.

Sorry to lose a good Bris Fizzer :( but you'll love it in Perth :thumbup:

Just be real careful of that Kazza & her hubby Prebstar , they'll lead you astray :BLAA:

Hope you find a house over there fast & get settle easily , make sure you catch up with Kaz & Prebstar for a ride they are fantastic people :thumbup:

Sorry to lose a good Bris Fizzer :( but you'll love it in Perth :thumbup:

Just be real careful of that Kazza & her hubby Prebstar , they'll lead you astray :BLAA:
Hope you find a house over there fast & get settle easily , make sure you catch up with Kaz & Prebstar for a ride they are fantastic people :thumbup:

What do you mean, lead him astray? ;)

:D

Back