For sale:

2009 FZ-6, blue
6500 miles
Puig screen
Oxford heated grips
Comfort seat
Two Brothers Racing alloy cans and fender eliminator
NO TITLE
$1500-1650 depending on what you want on it.

Bought this off a really flaky guy in NYC. He had registration papers in his name, but had to send away for a duplicate title. Then between moving, losing his job, etc. he's never actually gotten the title to me... I've been chasing him up for a few months, but I'm tired of it now. I'm too busy to part the damn thing, so thought I'd try to sell it whole.

You can have it as it sits for $1650 or $1500 without the Two Brothers cans (would come with stock cans).

DMV have confirmed to me that the seller was the owner (no liens) and the numbers are clear, so if you live in a state like California that will do CHP inspections or PA that will allow a court to assign titles, you can be riding this thing legally within a couple of weeks, two days in California. I have bill of sale document to share, and am happy to sign an affidavit if you need me to. I just think the thing is too nice to go to the breakers. But hell, if you want to part it for cash, that's your business. With two toddlers, parting out motorcycles is a hobby I don't have time for.

Pick up in Westchester County, NY or we can arrange shipping however you want. Don't bother with lower offers. I've got a breaker in NY who'll pay my ask, and a brother in California to whom I can ship the bike for $400 and who'll sort the title for me, but I'm just tired of seeing the thing at this point.

Thanks!

Last edited:
DSC_3054_Small.JPG

DSC_3060_Small.JPG

DSC_3063_Small.JPG

Just go into the directory http://christianedstrom.com/FZ6/ for plenty of bigger shots. No need to clutter up the post.

Back