Recruits

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I saw a v. nice black naked FZ6 on my way home tonight and had a quick word with the rider. Hopefully they will come and check out the forum.

I also left a note on a naked white on that parks in my garage at work.

Anyway, I hope both of them sing up. It would be good to have some more Londoners on the forum.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I would spread the word more, but every FZ6 I see happens to be heading in the opposite direction...

Next time I might swing a U turn and chase them down! Could be fun! :thumbup:

Rob27

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a v. nice black naked FZ6 on my way home tonight and had a quick word with the rider. Hopefully they will come and check out the forum.

I also left a note on a naked white on that parks in my garage at work.

Anyway, I hope both of them sing up. It would be good to have some more Londoners on the forum.

Hi,

It was me on the black naked FZ6 :D I couldnt remember the web address that you showed me lol.

Nice sounding Scorpion! Tempted to get of a set of Leo Vinci's...

Will post some pics in a bit.

Cheers for the chat.

Rob.

J

jsteinb95

Hi,

It was me on the black naked FZ6 :D I couldnt remember the web address that you showed me lol.

Cheers for the chat.

Rob.

sweet!!!!!!!!! :welcome: you'll love it here! :thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Cheers for the chat.

Rob.

Welcome aboard, tell us a bit about yourself and your bike!!!

Glad that you found us!!!

Ride lots and post often!!!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Cheers for the chat.

Rob.

Looks like a successful recruitment. Nice job Doorag :thumbup:

Rob27

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers guys. im 33 only passed test nov 07. Got a GSXR600 k7 but was stolen in march from Southwark (near london bridge). so decided on a naked FZ6 and very pleased. just had 1st service and opening the revs a bit now :D

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Hi,

Cheers for the chat.

Rob.

:welcome: Well, I'm glad you found it! Did you see the other black FZ1 that was riding along with us? It was pretty sweet as well.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
We should have a business with a door handle type hole in it to slip over people's handlebars.

I've actually considered making up some business cards to give to people. There are LOADS of Fazers in London. I could probably give out 1 or 2 a day, easy. Might have to look into that...

Rob27

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I'm glad you found it! Did you see the other black FZ1 that was riding along with us? It was pretty sweet as well.

I think i did lol. Saw an orange FZ6 on the otherside of the Hammersmith flyover as well :)

Same journey again tom am about 8:20 ish. see ya there.

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to change my location to 'West London' in my avatar. I'm out here too.
My bike is very similar to yours Doorag. Every time I see a black FZ6 I check for the red screws in the wind shield. I'll find you one day!
I have definitely noticed a great rise in the amount of 08 FZ6's hitting the roads of London this summer.

Rob27

Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to change my location to 'West London' in my avatar. I'm out here too.
My bike is very similar to yours Doorag. Every time I see a black FZ6 I check for the red screws in the wind shield. I'll find you one day!
I have definitely noticed a great rise in the amount of 08 FZ6's hitting the roads of London this summer.

Theres a promotion on at the moment with Yamaha i got £350 cash back :) Plus I managed to get the dealer down to £4470 so im quids in.

Rob.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com

Do you ever ride on the A316? I saw a bike almost identical to mine a couple of weeks ago but I was turning and didn't get a chance to chase them down. May have been you. I'm in Richmond and take the A316/A4 all the way in to Blackfriars (until Friday, then I'm out of work for the moment ;() Anyway, we should get a London/West London rideout together one weekend.