Really chuffed

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I had some heated gloves a while ago that were brilliant, but they only had a years warranty and broke. A lot. I bought some Gerbings to replace them because of the improved warranty and although they didn't look as cool and weren't as comfy because I ordered a size too small they lasted much longer. The reason I'm posing here is because of the excellent customer service I got from Gerbing in getting them replaced (and upgraded) and when I wrote back to thank them I got the reply below:-
Many thanks for your reply.
We like to offer a service we would like to receive our selves.
Please mention it to your friends or on social media.
As I am sure you know word of mouth is the best advertising.

I posted a review of both sets of gloves here and will add to it when I get the replacements and have fully tested them!

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
Gerbing have excellent customer service, I enquired about a replacement controller at last years bike show in Birmingham and they just gave me a new one straight away. Didn't need to see the old one or even see if it was a warranty claim or misuse that caused the problem. I was well chuffed :D

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Funny thing. Ive been looking for a pair of heated gloves... I suppose this might influence my choice!
Glad to hear it. It's worth going for a brand with a decent warranty as the wires are bound to go at some point. I'll post up details on how the new Gerbings are in a week or so.

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I will admit it, I had to do a quick search for the British slang word "chuffed". I am glad your were "delighted" and I learned something new today. :thumbup:

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have advice on cycle gear's SEDICI HOTWIRED gloves.. how well do they work?
Sedici has a lifetime warranty plus a built-in temperature controller with 3 push button settings..