ran into a buddy today

dickieD

Reaction score
Visit site
Well the day started out great .. went riding with 5 buddies for 4 or 5 hours today.. nothing went wrong.. then we are leaving my house to go to his.. he goes thru a stop sign not stopping with a cop in front of him.. and myself looking the opposite way to check traffic then looks up.. and a small bang.. i scrape my left front fairing with his exhaust.. so i now have a 12 inch scratch session on the front of my bike.. so im either gonna go streetfighter or get a new fairing any idea's??????... oh and for the cop..:spank:... well he didnt give any of us a ticket he was cool.. but i learned that my Liscense is under suspension.. so.. i have a court date and cant ride for a month.. atleast.. till i get it straightened out.. .. the good thing is he didnt tow my bike.. well.. atleast it was a half descent riding season.. .. good thing its starting to get cold.. lol... so any idea's with the new parts or other stuff... would be great..

Last edited:

koolfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Maaaannnn, In the state of oregon, if you are suspended or have no insurance they will tow you bike now questions answered/asked. They don't play games here.

Anyway, glad everything is ok.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're ok but that's a weird post. Were you running the stop sign too? Suspended license? Would think you'd know something like that. Getting cold? Dude, it's September 1. The best months are in front of us!