Radiator Fairings :D I am happy!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Which ones did you order? If you were not sure about the order could of just copy and translated the main text through google translator or something. Also you can contact them in english and just double check everything to make sure it is what your ordered. I gave them the paint code/colorname/year of bike and what not.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I used a translator and thats what it came up with, I think the different way languages are structured is what causes the confusion.
I got the same radiator fairings that you have on yours now (hopefully) :D

FZ6 Radiator Fairings

Thats the ones in the link.
I didn't get them painted as I am tempted to get the tail pods painted white to match the bike, but am not sure how it would look so I'm waiting to see exactly what will work best and I might get a few things painted at once.
They remind me of my first Zeal actually :D

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Dont tend to like nakeds much but yours looks outstanding! love the little body panels- are they just in USA?

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking at this fz6 06, It wouldn't fit;however, like anything else, with enough time, it could work.

The problem though will be the stock fairing will collide with the radiator fairing.

2006-yamaha-fz6b-1.jpg

What abt the fazer 08? i think it can be done. Worst caew scenaro probably have to angle the fairing down a lil or something

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff

Gotta tell you - that thing looks pretty **** hot. We've all got a few things we'd change, but i bet you're happy with it. Sorry for the old thread revival, just thought i'd drop my thoughts. I think that it really has widened the bike somewhat, and made it a little squatter... meaner. On top of that - the seat and cowl combo look a. wicked b. comfy as all get out.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff

Gotta tell you - that thing looks pretty **** hot. We've all got a few things we'd change, but i bet you're happy with it. Sorry for the old thread revival, just thought i'd drop my thoughts. I think that it really has widened the bike somewhat, and made it a little squatter... meaner. On top of that - the seat and cowl combo look a. wicked b. comfy as all get out.

Thanks, It's much appreciated. I am very happy with, thought about selling it once, but since I just paid it off, I think I will hold on to her. Plenty of power for me.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, its definitely a great choice for an 'only' bike or a main ride. That said, maybe you SHOULD sell yours. I'd be happy to rip you off... :)