R6 fork?

BAD@SSFord

Reaction score
Visit site
So I have ordered some 2004 R6 forks, calipers, and front axle from ebay, got a steal to -$220 shipped for all of it and the calipers have brand new pads in the box, hell yea! Anyways were in the world do I get the shim kit and fender brackets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shims are easy to find, they're basically washers. The fender brackets are just about impossible unless you make them yourself or buy them from someone who switched back.
I was lucky enough to buy the brackets second hand from a member.

I ordered a kit from dako81, can't wait to get it and get this beast together, I test rode the bike, bought it, got home and decided it needed tires so I took the wheels off and got new pirelli's put on it, before putting the wheels back on I decided to paint the whole thing flat black, while painting I realized some fork oil so I ordered some r6 forks, r6 brakes, didnt like the round speedo so I ordered an r6 speedo, renthal bars, the 2 wheel levers, messed up my tail light so ordered a LED one, dominator headlights, while it been sitting here wheelless I crank it up and decide I dont like the sound so I ordered some two brothers carbons and a fender eliminator kit. Hell all of this because I didnt like the tires on it, the wheels are still off and I havent registered it yet. Ready to get it back together and hit the streets. I think I am addicted!

Haha, yea its a ford body and interior, has a dodge cummins in it and rockwell axles, I just like the way the superduty bodies look. I had a little in the bank but I got the bike for 2100 with 11k miles on it, it had been layed down and all it messed up was the front fairing and headlight, luckily I planned on stripping all of that off because I like the streetfighter look.

But I got lucky with the forks, I got the forks, calipers, front axle, dako's kit and stainless lines for right under $300. The place that I get my tires sells used race tires, new there like 400 but these have been riden on the track and you can get a next to new set for $175 installed, there super sticky tires they just dont last as long.

Back