R1/6 mirrors on an 07 FZ6

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had a look on the compatibility chart and searched several threads but can only find a definitive on the S1 FZ.

Does anyone know (or can you link me) if later R6 (or other model) mirrors fit the FZ6 S2.

I've had my arms off only 2 weeks ago, prep'd them properly right down to the bare metal, cleaned and primed with etch primer, several coats of paint and laquer - It seems this alu just doesn't like salt from the roads as they are starting go already! (the finish was bang on too!).

Ps. I cant go for bar ends as my bike won't fit in it's home :thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had a look on the compatibility chart and searched several threads but can only find a definitive on the S1 FZ.

Does anyone know (or can you link me) if later R6 (or other model) mirrors fit the FZ6 S2.

I've had my arms off only 2 weeks ago, prep'd them properly right down to the bare metal, cleaned and primed with etch primer, several coats of paint and laquer - It seems this alu just doesn't like salt from the roads as they are starting go already! (the finish was bang on too!).

Ps. I cant go for bar ends as my bike won't fit in it's home :thumbup:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/50208-what-mirrors-do-you-have-your-motorcycle.html

1Animal1

Reaction score
Visit site
thanking you!! funnily enough that thread was what prompted my search!! Read about a dozen threads on 3 different forums and missed the body of that one after I'd voted.

Muches Gracias :thumbup::cheer: