Quick question about rim stripes

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
red on a black always looks good,its a classy finish thats has stood the test of time,i have had to repaint my rear wheel becouse of scratches and fitted a car body pinstripe free hand and it looks mint better than the pre curved efforts,

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're not very helpfull.... :(
Anyone else??

I would get the color of your tank or black that reflects silver/white (those are so close anyway).:thumbup:

first choice: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/ORANGE-Graduated-Stripe-Motorcycles-Trucks/dp/B0088F7I8Q/ref=sr_1_51?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1340282715&sr=1-51&keywords=rim+tape"]Amazon.com: ORANGE Wheel Rim Tape SPEED Graduated Stripe fit ALL Makes of Motorcycles, Cars, Trucks: Automotive[/ame]

Last edited:

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
My tape is black and reflects silver white. My bike is blue (the fastest color) and I think blue would have looked better.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Narrowed it down to red or blue.....going with red. I love gimp photo editor.....my ultimate goal for the look of the bike. :D

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
I currently have black rims with red stripes. The lettering in the stripe says Triumph Sprint ST and looks pretty sharp:

picture.php

When I had my 04 FZ6 I had silver rims with black stripes. These had white lettering also:
picture.php

I thought both colors were pretty slick.