Question

rdabernig41

Reaction score
Visit site
i need opinions on scorpion exhausts. is it worth waiting 2 more weeks to get the new style cans or should i just get the old style ones since they have them in stock. i REALLY just want the exhaust and i would love to have the new style ones but i dont want to wait any longer. its already been 5 weeks. they are the carbon fiber cans and they are going on a 2009 blue fz6. what would you guys do?

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
You've said it yourself, you'd love to have the new ones. So wait. What's 2 more weeks in the big picture?? I waited over 2 years to finally get my Two Brothers...so suck it up Nancy :thumbup: ;)

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
You've said it yourself, you'd love to have the new ones. So wait. What's 2 more weeks in the big picture?? I waited over 2 years to finally get my Two Brothers...so suck it up Nancy :thumbup: ;)
+10 it's better to wait/save and get exactly what you want rather than spend loads of money on something and always regret it a bit.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i second all of the above. you ll be more satisfied when you get what you wanted rather than a replacement. sooner or later you ll end up selling the old style to get the ones you always wanted.

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
buy the old style and then in 2 weeks, when the new ones come out, buy those. You can then sell the old ones to me at a steeply discounted rate!;)

Seriously though, wait for the ones you want. It sounds like you've already made up your mind, and you would regret getting the old ones before too long.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely wait - 2 weeks is nothing.

If you get the old style, you'll always look at the bike saying "Why didn't I wait 2 weeks?"

rdabernig41

Reaction score
Visit site
alright alright alright lol ill wait. btw do they require me to remap the bike or have the power commander? ive heard that i have to and ive heard that i dont have to.

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
What does the new vs. old look like? Do I have old or new?

3843871966_d873684714.jpg

Thanks,

Dennis

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
1. wait and get the ones you really want. :)
2. i personally perfer the older ones, just thoguht i throw that in there
and 3. dennis you got the new ones, these are the older ones i got :)
(sorry if pic is slightly large)

Dan

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
they do look sweet but there is something about the older style ones that just sems more appeling to me :confused: dont know why lol but a fact is that all scorpions do sound awesome so we all win :thumbup: