Question for November 5, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jsteinb95

How much dirt is in a hole 6 and a half feet wide, 8 feet deep, and 5 feet long?

J

jsteinb95

Come on people. read the rules. I deleted another post again with someone's answer. Thank you (again) :)

B

Bo67

It's about time that I finally know the answer to one of these questions. I don't know the rules so I don't want to blurt it out. It's just reassuring to know however, that at least once a week I am smarter than my 6 year-old.;)

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's about time that I finally know the answer to one of these questions. I don't know the rules so I don't want to blurt it out. It's just reassuring to know however, that at least once a week I am smarter than my 6 year-old.;)

Dont feel bad this is only the second one i figured out

J

jsteinb95

Answer for November 5

None, there is no dirt in a hole.

mikenbern, sideshow_downs, midnightfz6, shaggystyle, thatguyx, bcityroller, Balberts, poorwboy and Bo67 got the correct answer.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That frequently....Im impressed lol

B

Bo67

That's ok; my wife is English (Northamptonshire) so I'm well used to the humor!:Flash:

Status
Not open for further replies.