Proud new FZ6 owner!

thomka60

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the forum for a while. You guys have have helped my interest grow in the FZ6 and I'm proud to say that I've taken delivery of a 2009 Black FZ6 this week and I am an official member!

I traded in my Ninja 250R after a year of riding. The FZ6 was right up my alley.

I can't wait for this upstate NY winter to clear out of the way so I can take my first ride :D

Well, that's all I wanted to say! Happy riding!

Pics to come :)

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the forum for a while. You guys have have helped my interest grow in the FZ6 and I'm proud to say that I've taken delivery of a 2009 Black FZ6 this week and I am an official member!

I traded in my Ninja 250R after a year of riding. The FZ6 was right up my alley.

I can't wait for this upstate NY winter to clear out of the way so I can take my first ride :D

Well, that's all I wanted to say! Happy riding!

Pics to come :)

That makes two of us! Mines older and used but this weekend made it happen! Go Black FZ!
Congrats! =D

Add to this if you like. . .
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/36725-recent-purchase-thread.html

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: As you know, there are a lot of great people and loads of info on the forum. Now where are the pics?:D

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Same here man! I sold my old ninja 250 last year n just got an 05 fz6 for a pretty decent price:D im down in lower westchester ny n the weather sux here too!!!!:shakehead:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:thomka60!!!!
To the best forum! Enjoy our great community! :rockon:

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
:steve: :welcome: and I have to agree with everyone :needpics:

Show us your baby!
This is the best forum ever!!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard! ex250 to FZ6 seems to be a popular move. I did this about 3 years ago and never regretted it :thumbup:

thomka60

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, I've never had this kind of welcoming at any other forum, this is great! :)

I promise you to get some pictures up by the end of the week. I'm getting a new Canon DSLR so it will be the perfect project. A cell phone camera just wont do it justice lol.

Thanks everyone for the welcoming!

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:and congrats on the new Black FZ6 2009 I got brand new 09 black one about a month and a half ago. You'll love it especially once you break her in:rockon::rockon:.

I'll tell you a secret these guys all think the blue or red ones are faster. Its a lie. I used to have an 04 blue one and let me tell you it's all about the black. The black bikes are speedier than the rest just remember that.:rockon::ban:.

Any mod plans????

thomka60

Reaction score
Visit site
First and foremost I will be getting some frame sliders!

Do you have any recomendations for my intitial mods? I'm still educationg myself on all of the mods that you can get for this beauty! :D

keef

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: and Congrats on your FZ6 Thomka60!

Like everyone has said this is a great forum, and there is alot of information on here. Even if I google a mod for my FZ6 this forum is always the first or second hit I get.
My favorite mod so far is the RaceTech fork springs. Really changed the way the bike handled.

Oh and as Bates said... black is the fastest! :rockon: