Promised transparency? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Here, Cuba, I'll start. I'm sorry for blatently twisting your statement to put the words above in your mouth. I was trying to make a point, so that you may see the flaws in your logic. I don't actually believe you think murder is acceptable, regardless of being caught or not.

You have lost this argument. You have lost your intelligent thought process, and you are embarassing yourself whether you realize it now or in a few hours/days. You are responding in a rediculous manner not indicative of your previous posts, which up until today have often made sense and added to the discussion. Relax, take a break.

dark_isz

rejected liberal
Reaction score
Visit site
So I say it again, you find it unreasonable to hold Obama accountable TO UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
Someone else chime in here, what do you guys think?

You keep leaving out the important words. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you are implying that it IS acceptable to hold Obama accountable to UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS? How, exactly does that work? :don'tknow:

I'm interested to hear what those watching (if anyone even is) think as well. Is refusing to hold Obama accountable to unreasonable expectations the same as refusing to hold him accountable at all? They're two entirely different things, right?

dark_isz

rejected liberal
Reaction score
Visit site
You have lost this argument. You have lost your intelligent thought process, and you are embarassing yourself whether you realize it now or in a few hours/days. You are responding in a rediculous manner not indicative of your previous posts, which up until today have often made sense and added to the discussion. Relax, take a break.

Oh, I'm just getting started! :sinister:

As long as this forum remains, you can count on me pointing out your blatent misrepresentation of facts, other people opinions, news stories, and historical quotations.

See you tomorrow! :D

So, no apology, then?

W

wrightme43

Articles, Commentary and Discussion about politics. I

f you post in here you will have people disagree with you, if you cant support your argument without resorting to name calling or getting your feelings hurt please enjoy the rest of the site, just dont post in this subforum. I

If you post here and then complain about anything in this free speach area anywhere else on the site or to any moderator but the assigned one........YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!

Espesially now that you have read this!!

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.