Praise for the FAZR6 FE Kit

uglyguitar

Reaction score
Visit site
I installed it tonight. I was having a pain running the wires until I decided to just remove the whole "tail" assembly (tail light and cowling). Made the job a whole lot simpler. I picked it up off ebay, makes a huge improvement in the look of the rear of the bike! :thumbup:

Did you recently buy it off ebay? I keep looking , but don't see them. It looks like Fred is back selling the FAZR6, has anybody bought one recently from him? I'd love to get one.

I bought one of his kits off eBay last week, just picked it up from the post office today. I'm a noob with this kinda stuff, but I look forward to installing it along with my BD43 headlight mod that's been around in the coming week.

I think Fred's been selling them on eBay since the SBN store is so flakey. I bought mine towards the end of last year and the instructions that came with it were off a SBN thread. Install was simple, great mod and haven't had any problems.

Did you recently buy it off ebay? I keep looking , but don't see them. It looks like Fred is back selling the FAZR6, has anybody bought one recently from him? I'd love to get one.

Here's the seller I bought mine from: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/3679larry_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

Last edited:
I think Fred's been selling them on eBay since the SBN store is so flakey. I bought mine towards the end of last year and the instructions that came with it were off a SBN thread. Install was simple, great mod and haven't had any problems.

Here's the seller I bought mine from: eBay Seller: 3679larry: eBay Motors items on eBay.com

just ordered one.... definately the cheapest priced for a FE kit i've seen :)

I was going to take pictures, but the camera batteries died! I followed the directions up until the point I had to free the wires. At that point I just ripped off the back and went for it. Made it easier to move around and relay the wires during the reinstall. I got my kit off ebay as well, it was $50 bucks I think.

I was going to take pictures, but the camera batteries died! I followed the directions up until the point I had to free the wires. At that point I just ripped off the back and went for it. Made it easier to move around and relay the wires during the reinstall. I got my kit off ebay as well, it was $50 bucks I think.

Charge that camera,I WANT TO HAVE A LOOK:spank:

Back