PowerCommanderIII... To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

MitchellsFZ6

Truly obsessed with bikes
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys and gals.

Its says it all in the title, do I buy a PowerCommanderIII in the UK? Or not?

I've got the aftermarket exhausts on the way and I've uprated my Airfilter to a K&N (By the way, I bought the K&N for ease of use and being able to clean it, not for the apparent performance boost :BLAA: )

So... What do you think guys?

Mitchell.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys and gals.

Its says it all in the title, do I buy a PowerCommanderIII in the UK? Or not?

I've got the aftermarket exhausts on the way and I've uprated my Airfilter to a K&N (By the way, I bought the K&N for ease of use and being able to clean it, not for the apparent performance boost :BLAA: )

So... What do you think guys?

Mitchell.

What exhausts did you buy? (And are you planning to leave the dB-killers in or not?)
I'm currently on the Leovince LV One's without dB-killer and a K&N air filter, and I definately need the PCIII, as my bike is running too rich.
I've allready did my TB syncs, but I'll redo them when I'll install the PCIII :).
Could you tell me where you're going to buy your PCIII? (and how much it'll cost? I'm still looking for the best place to buy :D)

Grtz,

Degake

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
if you change your air filter and exhaust then i beleive you need to alter your fueling

i notice that mine runs not quite as well when i have the baffles out, and i just have a regular air filter

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I already asked sinterklaas for a morgan carbtune pro, and a set of professional ratchet spanners :)

Sinterklaas has allready returned to Spain, don't you know? :shakehead: (For those of you that don't know about Sinterklaas: Sinterklaas - Wikipedia

If you buy a carbtune, buy it directly from the company...
Very fast shipment and you can't get it anywhere cheaper :thumbsup:

Grtz,

Degake

p.s. Where are you going to buy the pCIII? Won't you be the guinea pig and ship your ECU to get it reflashed? (in Denmark :D)

MitchellsFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Sinterklaas has allready returned to Spain, don't you know? :shakehead: (For those of you that don't know about Sinterklaas: Sinterklaas - Wikipedia

If you buy a carbtune, buy it directly from the company...
Very fast shipment and you can't get it anywhere cheaper :thumbsup:

Grtz,

Degake

p.s. Where are you going to buy the pCIII? Won't you be the guinea pig and ship your ECU to get it reflashed? (in Denmark :D)

No Degake I will not be your guinea pig :spank: Haha
But I literally just bought my PowerCommanderIII on eBay for £122 including postage :') :rockon:

Mitchell

MitchellsFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Care to give me a link to that vendor? :eek:

Grtz,

Degake

Sorry mate, there was only one but you can buy them for £172 :) but you wont get any of the instructions or installation guides but what you can do is just download and print them off the internet for free off the Dynotune website :) I believe there is one on there :)

Ill find you the link;
YAMAHA FAZER 600 FZ6 04 05 06 07 08 POWER COMMANDER USB | eBay

I hope you buy one so we can compare the power differences :D, you can obviously downlaod all the individual maps to suit your setup

Mitchell

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry mate, there was only one but you can buy them for £172 :) but you wont get any of the instructions or installation guides but what you can do is just download and print them off the internet for free off the Dynotune website :) I believe there is one on there :)

Ill find you the link;
YAMAHA FAZER 600 FZ6 04 05 06 07 08 POWER COMMANDER USB | eBay

I hope you buy one so we can compare the power differences :D, you can obviously downlaod all the individual maps to suit your setup

Mitchell

Thx for the link mate :thumbup:
But no shipping to Belgium :(
Oh well, I guess I'll have some thinking to do (PCIII or sending ECU to Denmark :D)

Grtz,

Degake

MitchellsFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thx for the link mate :thumbup:
But no shipping to Belgium :(
Oh well, I guess I'll have some thinking to do (PCIII or sending ECU to Denmark :D)

Grtz,

Degake

See if you can get one ordered from America, they usually ship around the world :)
Just as an idea to you

Mitchell

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
See if you can get one ordered from America, they usually ship around the world :)
Just as an idea to you

Mitchell

It's gonna be cheaper to just buy the PCIII in Holland, than in the US + shipping (and taxes :rolleyes:)

Grtz,

Degake