Powerbronze Bellypan

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently installed the Bellypan on the naked one and love it :rockon:
eiseon.jpg

2q3y7iv.jpg

question tho, whats your guys opinion on leaving it black or painting it to match the frame of the bike?

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys for the replies, its either going the color of the frame or staying black, no more red after fixing the tank i dont want to shoot red for a long long time.

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for posting the pics; I've been considering that pan. I like it. I think the OEM one is just too small.

I have the TCS solo tail in black, and I'm going to do just what you did - put a black bellypan on the red bike. I like the black and red; having it red would just be too much. :)

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks again for the comments guys, ive put alot of time and money into the bike in the last couple months and just wanna ride now, come on weather. Can someone point me in the direction of the lil groundhog who saw his shadow:rant: im having some evil thoughts right now about him, 6 more weeks of this crap :(

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Bike looks good! except for the bellypan :) I had the Powerbronze, and I got rid of it quickly... quality is poor and the two parts don't meet up properly (as shown on your first pic) and it looks chunky overall... I actually had to epoxy the 2 piece together as the gap I had was even bigger... but you get what you pay for, and Powerbronze is pretty cheap for sure (compared to other bellypans)!

Anyway, otherwise I like the bike :)

Puig bellypan FTW!!!!

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i like the red screen looks great, here a pic of mine, before they painted mine i had them bondo the seam where the 2 parts connect, i didn't like what it looked like i felt it was an I SAW.

Reaction score
Visit site
Have the Powerbronze and had the same exact problem....they don't meet flush! I went as far to call them and they stated...."mmm...that is unusual....drill a hole to make it match"....WHAT? Drill a hole is their solution(?!?!??!?!?!:spank:) Anyway, kept it on.....and kept it black, but definately looking to upgrade to a full fairing or different pan. I ended up drilling a hole but it doesn't really match up correctly. You do get what you pay for, although paying $130 for two shi**y peices of plastic seemed like overpaying anyway.
Keep yours BLACK and I like the red screen....but get the seem fixed as mentioned above and it would be awesome. Love the bike man....looks great, especially the "BUELL" lights! :thumbup:

Reaction score
Visit site
hey 27, where did or how did you do the blue cover up's, it looks great!:thumbup:

They are just end caps you can buy at Home Depot and paint blue....(or red if you like to go slow..... if you're referring to the blue circular hole covers) For some of the larger holes, if you go to Staples, they sell plastic office magnets. You get a bunch of different colors and sizes....I have a few red ones left over if you want? I took out the magnet, put a drop of clear silicone on the edge and plugged 'em in. They'll pop right out if need be.....:thumbup:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are just end caps you can buy at Home Depot and paint blue....(or red if you like to go slow..... if you're referring to the blue circular hole covers) For some of the larger holes, if you go to Staples, they sell plastic office magnets. You get a bunch of different colors and sizes....I have a few red ones left over if you want? I took out the magnet, put a drop of clear silicone on the edge and plugged 'em in. They'll pop right out if need be.....:thumbup:

i will go to home depot and stapels tomorrow and pick'em up, looks GREAT :thumbup:

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
i like the red screen looks great, here a pic of mine, before they painted mine i had them bondo the seam where the 2 parts connect, i didn't like what it looked like i felt it was an I SAW.

That looks hot and clean i'll be doing the same thing to hide the seam on mine
i had just put it on to see which direction im going to go with it, by leaving it black or painting it to match the frame, and guess what im still undecided :confused:. I love what you all have done with your bikes thanks for sharing i may have to borrow some of your guys idea's. OPDS were did you get the anodized bolts for around the engine im wanting to get some of those?