Police FZ6 in Macau

lmn

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to Hong Kong last month and on a side trip to Macau (it´s an hour boat trip), saw this:
MDURN.jpg

C5oq9.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't see why other much more expensive bikes win contracts for police depts. when bikes like this will do what's needed. Probably half the price of the BMW, Honda or Harley you see used today. Mod the suspension for the extra gear and use the FZ8 or FZ1.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOVE IT! I don't know if I'd be more happy or sad if I got pulled over for speeding by one of those. (Sad, I guess.) :)

Thanks for sharing!! Very cool! :thumbup:

xsrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in up North of Spain, near Bilbao (where the Guggenheim is), and their local police ride (amongst others) mainly FZ6S ;-)
I'll try to get a pic, though they are not very friendly....

MiFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 for wanting the crash bars. I wasted a lot of time at work today looking for anything like them online to no avail.

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't see why other much more expensive bikes win contracts for police depts. when bikes like this will do what's needed. Probably half the price of the BMW, Honda or Harley you see used today. Mod the suspension for the extra gear and use the FZ8 or FZ1.

Over here the cops ride FJR's ... so i don't mind :p

xsrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Are those fairings available in your country or are they some sort of aftermarket offering?

To the OP, awesome thread! Thanks for the pics!

I think they are aftermarket, although I'm not sure as mine is 2nd hand and I don't know what they offer at the dealer

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 for crashbar.I've been looking for those on bikes in US. Bike will be at at an angle to ground when it tips over, easy to pickup. More protection than frame slider.

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
I've seen one of those fully faired FZ6's in black, it's factory standard but I don't think there's many about. Looks bloody tasty though. I wouldn't say no to a full fairing.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen one of those fully faired FZ6's in black, it's factory standard but I don't think there's many about. Looks bloody tasty though. I wouldn't say no to a full fairing.

You sure it was a factory set up or maybe some aftermarket stuff installed by the dealer?