Pod lights as blue light for volunteer

Just out of curiosity, well first let me say I don't intentionally try to sound like a d!ck but I often do so don't take it that way because this time I am just curious. Anyways so now that your a VF you can put police lights on your bike and legally ride like a mad man responding to a call?

Just out of curiosity, well first let me say I don't intentionally try to sound like a d!ck but I often do so don't take it that way because this time I am just curious. Anyways so now that your a VF you can put police lights on your bike and legally ride like a mad man responding to a call?

You can put lights and respond to emergency calls but the law varies with state and municipality. No you can't drive like a mad man! LOL!

Technically I'm allowed on blue light, and i have to obey all laws including lights and speed limit. the light is a way of showing your responding and hopefully to get some courtesy.

Well that idea just went down like a lead zeppelin.... I was about one call away from becoming a VF lol to help people of course, cough cough choke choke, ya for the greater good....

as a volunteer myself in canada, we get to use green lights.
but because of uneducated people out there, you are hard pressed to get the courtesy you require most times.

When I had a green light on my bike, it was pointless as I could filter thru traffic with less hassle with the lights off.

I have an amazing array of 64 very bright LED's in my car and some people are oblivious to their beam that lights up traffic signs 100 yards in front of them. Like do you not see the road signs reflecting a glowing green back at you? and that car right on your ass is the source of that vile green light?? Move please.
I admire your desire to use the pods for your purpose, but I am more inclined to say they'll just be for show, and not help you much getting the courtesy of free flow. They will need to overpower your headlamps to have any real effect.

as a volunteer myself in canada, we get to use green lights.
but because of uneducated people out there, you are hard pressed to get the courtesy you require most times.

When I had a green light on my bike, it was pointless as I could filter thru traffic with less hassle with the lights off.

I have an amazing array of 64 very bright LED's in my car and some people are oblivious to their beam that lights up traffic signs 100 yards in front of them. Like do you not see the road signs reflecting a glowing green back at you? and that car right on your ass is the source of that vile green light?? Move please.
I admire your desire to use the pods for your purpose, but I am more inclined to say they'll just be for show, and not help you much getting the courtesy of free flow. They will need to overpower your headlamps to have any real effect.

haah i have heard many similar stories. the only way to get people to move is with a light bar on top of the car and sirens. I realize it will be mostly for show but hey im not complaining about it. if it gets one person to move that may be 1 minute quicker i get the the scene. that alot of time when it comes to a structure fire.

Back