Visit site
1-30-12009.jpg

1-30-12010.jpg

1-30-12012.jpg

1-30-12022.jpg

1-30-12023.jpg

1-30-12027.jpg

1-30-12031.jpg

few finishing touches and odds and ends, what do you guy thing so far?

tlegend

Reaction score
Visit site
i am not sure if plast-dip is irreversible, i hope it is. Because you just went from sweet to ugly very quickly.

one of my fav bikes i owned was rr, infact it is what made me get the fz6 again because of center exhaust....

but hey its your bike do what you like.....:Flash:

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5H69eMjUXk&feature=fvst]Plasti Dip Removal - YouTube[/ame]

his bike has been laided down several times, and his clear coat was to say the least horrible, the left side has been beat up really bad the right was fine except for the clear coat. the shine you see with the red was after cleaning the bike with alcohol just before spraying. his quoute for new plastics, paint and stickers was over $700. for $25 the scuffs, deep scrapes, and all the clear coat imperfections are now gone. with a flat black paint job. it wont fix the larger cracks in the plastics but my friend is stoked about the outcome. thanks for the support and positive renforcement, you guys are the best.

Last edited:

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't you have to prep the paint area for it to stick like sanding etc...

just clean with alcohol. and when you feel like you miss your old paint simply find a corner and peel away, i did my bike for winter ridding. just tp protect the paint.

Last edited:

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Plasti Dip Removal - YouTube

his bike has been laided down several times, and his clear coat was to say the least horrible, the left side has been beat up really bad the right was fine except for the clear coat. the shine you see with the red was after cleaning the bike with alcohol just before spraying. his quoute for new plastics, paint and stickers was over $700. for $25 the scuffs, deep scrapes, and all the clear coat imperfections are now gone. with a flat black paint job. it wont fix the larger cracks in the plastics but my friend is stoked about the outcome. thanks for the support and positive renforcement, you guys are the best.

This is information that you should have put in your first post, not at the end of the first page. The comments questioning the move are perfectly validated based on what was given originally.