pics of the installation of a FE kit

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have detailed pics on how they installed their fender eliminator kit?? especially the bit below the exhaust??
I have akra's and was installing rizoma's, besides having issues with the lights,
I can't figure out how to properly mount it, the original mount on the stock exhaust was replaced by the akra thing, and from that bit there is NOTHING holding that to the rest of the frame.
so akra+rizoma FE=exhausts going from left to right, including the top end...

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
not sure what the akros came with but here is my rizoma mounted with m4's. Hope this helps.

just took 3 of these now I know how bad she needs a bath.

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
the top part is the replacement mounting plate that bolted to the stock front part and the t bar thing then the plate holder mounts to that. That's all the more help I can be without pics.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have detailed pics on how they installed their fender eliminator kit?? especially the bit below the exhaust??
I have akra's and was installing rizoma's, besides having issues with the lights,
I can't figure out how to properly mount it, the original mount on the stock exhaust was replaced by the akra thing, and from that bit there is NOTHING holding that to the rest of the frame.
so akra+rizoma FE=exhausts going from left to right, including the top end...
Do a "search" on the threads - Gilo-FZ6 and myself both installed a D3-Components FE and posted lots of pics. :)

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do a "search" on the threads - Gilo-FZ6 and myself both installed a D3-Components FE and posted lots of pics. :)

Yea I saw ur post, was the first one to reply, you're actually the cause of all these problems! :spank:
the FE looked good on yours :p
Anyway the first pic of Jerdman was what I needed, and you didn't have it in your post. thx tho.