Pics of my Mods

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are pics of my Two Bros Carbon Exhaust, Pazzo Racing Levers, Watsen LED's, Clear Alternatives Tailight and Black Puig Racing Screen. The pics were quick and crappy because of a low camera battery and a fast approaching thunderstorm.:D

Attachments

• DSC03711.JPG
    DSC03711.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 113

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the mods, especially the Puig and the Pazzos. I gotta save up for those. Thanks for sharing. Great choice of mods.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is BLACK, and I mean SOLID Black. KneeDraggers was out of Dark Smoke when I ordered and there was a two month wait on Dark Smoke. I figured I would try out the Black one. I can see over it and it keeps my speed honest by preventing me from tucking down:thumbup:

Very nice. Is that a dark smoke?? It looks almost completely opaque. Still very nice.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wavex did you get the semi permanent smile yet while riding your new baby? She's a beauty alright.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wavex did you get the semi permanent smile yet while riding your new baby? She's a beauty alright.

Especially since I got the new seat today, it is perfection now! I am slowly pushing the engine more and more when I ride, and man do I loooove it. It`s like having the 12k rpm pull of the FZ pretty much any time you twist the throttle 2/3 open... Buell says 85% of the 1203cc V-Twin torque (84ft/lb) is available at just over 2500 rpms, and keeps increasing all the way up to the 7.5krpms redline...

the semi-smile (more like full-smile actually) is definitely there :D:D:D

Last edited:

kkiser69

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool mods!

I really like the clear alternative tail light. Question -- does it have a red bulb?

i'd consider that mod but don't know if it would pass safety inspection for Commonwealth of VA.