PICS form Tassie Australia

W

wrightme43

Thought I'd share some cool photos of Tasmania. Good riding on the big island with heaps of twisties and spectacular scenery. :rockon:

rocking cool man.

What are those trees called?

Is that a old volcano in the second and third pic?

Thanks alot. I love seeing other countries.

Concept

Reaction score
Visit site
I am yet to see Tassie, Only made it as far south as Melbourne but I would love to do a B&B tour there.

We need some pics of your bike on the roads too :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My best mate rode his trx850 around tassie, he said it was motocycle heaven....best roads ever, awesome scenery, no traffic, not over policed...read hardly any!

would love to get there one day myself, in fact, after seeing those photo's, my thoughts are moving towards planning a trip, seeing as i just found out i cant do my normal trip to the moto gp this year because of work....

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
These are pics from our recent lap of Tasmania. First is at Bicheno on the East coast, then right up the top at Penguin, next is coming into Queenstown on west coast and the last pick is the start of the best road in the world. Its affectionally named 99 bends. You can just seen the road winding up the hill. Just perfect!

sPin0011

Just a bloke
Reaction score
Visit site
These are pics from our recent lap of Tasmania. First is at Bicheno on the East coast, then right up the top at Penguin, next is coming into Queenstown on west coast and the last pick is the start of the best road in the world. Its affectionally named 99 bends. You can just seen the road winding up the hill. Just perfect!

Cool ride! Any mishaps or highlights you can share?:Sport:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice shots! Australia is definitely on my to visit list. When you mentioned Tasmania, first thing that popped in to my mind was this guy:
taz2.gif

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
No we were badly behaved but nothing happened thank god. The boys on the cruisers were a little slow at times but everyone has their own pace. Doing it again in March but in the reverse order (West Coast first). Best part was 99 bends and maybe coming into QUeenstown aswell - no cars.