Picked up my 2005 FZ6 up today

Speedo007

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up my 2005 FZ6 today

Just arrived from a 20 minute ride from where I bought it. -1C outside.
P10006472.jpg

Was a bit cold, but enjoyed the short ride :) It's pretty empty under 5000rpm, but once you get it reving not only does it sound great, but it does start to pull more substancially :) The bike has 40000km on it, but is in mint condition...season 2011 has officially started! (and yes that's snow behind the bike)

Last edited:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum! You'll love the Fizzer. Now, prepare for an empty wallet, and paychecks that are too small. You'll find that one mod is never enough... there's always another one to do! :D

Speedo007

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a Triumph Scrambler before so I know a thing or 2 about getting carried away with mods hehe!
I bought this one until my Tiger 800XC arrives in april or may, but will keep it as a fun solo bike :) Only mod I'm considering for now would be a gel seat...and maybe TB exhausts but price of those is turning me off and I must admit that the stock pipes do sound pretty good when you get in the power zone :)

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed ^

I've had mine for just over 3 weeks, and I've already done about 10 mods to it!!

Congrats on the new (to you) bike, you'll love it.
Grab a new front sprocket and speedo healer and it'll have a little bit more get up and go.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now that's a proper first post! Good pic and the bike does look like it might as well be new. :welcome: