Photos of the area where you live

Still havent figured out my initial issue tho...so Erci, maybe you can answer me since you just posted the way Ive been wanting to. How do you make it so that the pictures show up in the thread in high-res., rather than little thumbnails at the bottom? When I upload pictures it seems to put the thumbnail on there only. :confused:

Ah! That's what you were after?..

1. Upload using the upload feature at the bottom of post creation page (you already know this step.. since you said you can get the thumbnails uploaded).
2. For each image you upload, it will create a link. Right click on the link and do "copy image URL".. or whatever the option is called (different in every browser).
3. click on the "insert image" button and paste the URL you copied in step 2. Alternatively, you can just type out the tag to surround the URL from step 2.

Code:
[IMG]URL from step 2[/IMG]

Ah! That's what you were after?..

1. Upload using the upload feature at the bottom of post creation page (you already know this step.. since you said you can get the thumbnails uploaded).
2. For each image you upload, it will create a link. Right click on the link and do "copy image URL".. or whatever the option is called (different in every browser).
3. click on the "insert image" button and paste the URL you copied in step 2. Alternatively, you can just type out the tag to surround the URL from step 2.

Code:
[IMG]URL from step 2[/IMG]

Aaahhh..you just solved the big mystery my friend. Thank you :cheer:

I will test this later after work and try to post last weekends pictures without messing it up. :D

Last edited:
Still havent figured out my initial issue tho...so Erci, maybe you can answer me since you just posted the way Ive been wanting to. How do you make it so that the pictures show up in the thread in high-res., rather than little thumbnails at the bottom? When I upload pictures it seems to put the thumbnail on there only. :confused:

Quite interested in hearing the answer also....:thumbup:

Here's a picture of the worlds first ironbridge.Its about 3 miles from where i live.

1087268.jpg

Saint Johns river in Jacksonville, Fl. Not really any fun roads to take pictures of though. I mean, you've all seen a highway...

Of course, I didn't take this picture.

Last edited:
Back