Photochoped to a wonderfull new colour scheme...

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
White looks great - when it's clean. Personally, I don't have the time nor the desire to keep a white bike as clean as it needs to be to look good. When it's clean though, it looks awesome.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
I dig it. And normally I don't like white vehicles.

Hope this doesn't turn you off the scheme, but it looks a bit "police bike" and I always think police bikes look cool.

H

HavBlue

Hope this doesn't turn you off the scheme, but it looks a bit "police bike" and I always think police bikes look cool.

Now there's a thought as maybe the idiot that turns in front of you will also think it's the police and not do anything stupid. The other thing is white is very bright in the sun and that reflection will likely drive you nuts so get a good pair of sunglasses.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I've thought about getting a White helmet and putting some of the checkerboard tape on the back like a UK police helmet. I definitely think it would make some drivers pay attention even though I wouldn't be on a police bike. Here's what I mean.
helmet.jpg

Obviously I wouldn't have the word 'Police' on it as that would get me in BIG trouble.

vela

Reaction score
Visit site
I've also thought about a white helmet, and that's what I'll do first before I start on the bike. I need to practice painting round objects, this paint I'll use is very thin and covers well but it's easy to get drops and dribbles... I could do something like Russian police has, maybe in Cyrilic? He, he.. No one could bother you for that....

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

that was my first thought as well, but it does look good and clean. and i like the two toned look.

vela

Reaction score
Visit site
Over here, cop's bikes are completely white with two blue stripes and a badge, so that's not a problem at all. This is one of them, tho they usually ride BMWs...

Last edited: