Photo Quiz!

XTremo

Reaction score
Visit site
These pics were taken today in Almeria, Spain!

So......can anybody guess what's in the bags?

It will seem totally insane to anybody who's not a Brit......and obviously it's not toothpaste cos you know what our dental hygiene is like! :D

faz47.jpg

faz48.jpg

So.....go for it guys.....what's in the bags? :confused:

XTremo

Reaction score
Visit site
Kazza is getting warm! Here's a hint......think of a Brit stereotype to Americans! And no, it's not the bad teeth! :D

XTremo

Reaction score
Visit site
Tea bags

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Bang to rights! :thumbup:

In fact there were 2300 PG Tips tea bags in the cases!

pg_tips.jpg

Why 2300?

Well I live in a very rural inland part of Granada province......and getting British tea bags is impossible!

So every few months I make a round trip of 120 miles to Albox in Almeria where there's a British supermarket, and I buy in bulk!

Why don't we drink Spanish tea? Basically because it's tasteless coloured water! Their coffee is quite the reverse.....a few cups of that and you'll be hyped up like a madman!

Still.....good excuse for a nice run on the bike! :rockon:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been on a Tea kick lately, trying to cut out Soda from my diet. I've been doing Lipton but I'm gonna have to try PG Tips now. :D

XTremo

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been on a Tea kick lately, trying to cut out Soda from my diet. I've been doing Lipton but I'm gonna have to try PG Tips now. :D

Tetley are the best......but I tend to buy whichever one is doing a bulk price. It was PG Tips this time.....a few months ago it was Typhoo!