Photo contest!!!!

drkseed70

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ - 6 - Fire Red:
MODS: CCFL Halo Angel Eyes, Two Brothers Exhaust, Pod Lights, Rear Turn Signals. More to come; looking for the right mods!!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here you go...

attachment.php

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
some nice pics here...shame i missed the cut off time . didnt even know this was on till now :(

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
post up... not sure if there is a cut time... i think because the site was down yesterday, they extended :thumbup:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish this could go for another week, I have some new stuff coming in....
Oh well, here are some that I don't think I've posted before..

IMG_4964-1.jpg

Mirrorlake-1.jpg

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok.. i have decided that I will cut off submissions tommarow morning at like 6. I'll select the three and open a poll for a day.. at the end of the poll, we'll see who the winner is.. just thought that it would be more fair especially since the site was down for a bit..

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well.. i dont care what camera you use.. im sure you know what i mean by "photochop".. i just didnt want anyone to "extensivly" use photoshop to doctor up the image to make it look "awesome".. because alot of people don't know how to use photoshop.. if you have a great camera (dslr) then hey more power to ya.. wish i could afford one :).. but it was mainly to make sure that we were trying to be fair to everyone.. dont worry, we will have a photoshop/photochop contest soon.. hope that answers your question :)

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
well.. i dont care what camera you use.. im sure you know what i mean by "photochop".. i just didnt want anyone to "extensivly" use photoshop to doctor up the image to make it look "awesome".. because alot of people don't know how to use photoshop.. if you have a great camera (dslr) then hey more power to ya.. wish i could afford one :).. but it was mainly to make sure that we were trying to be fair to everyone.. dont worry, we will have a photoshop/photochop contest soon.. hope that answers your question :)

ok then, if its about extensive 'chopping fair enough.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i dont think you need photoshop for a good pic... i have a cheap sony "pocket" camera.. its 3 years old.. scratched to hell and been dropped atleast a half a dozen times, it still takes good pics... i second the photoshop rule... i have fireworks but i never use it to edit pics.. it almost takes away from the picture if you ask me... sure it looks cooler.. but the pic is suppose to be a representation of where you went that day... or your bike in general... not where you COULD have gone or what your bike MIGHT look like

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
but the pic is suppose to be a representation of where you went that day... or your bike in general... not where you COULD have gone or what your bike MIGHT look like

thats a better answer to the question.. thats what i was thinking, just couldnt word it this good.. thanks max :thumbup:

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
why?? this way essentially youre canceling anyone without a high grade SLR camera.. things like dynamic range and fancy lens work are unavailable to med-range cameras without photoshop.

Yep thats about right. Which means my Rebel stays in its box as well.

Steve