Photo albums - how to create?

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!

A little help for the damsel in distress. My photos are all mixed up in my photo gallery. Can I create albums afterwards and arrange the photos in them?

Thanks,

Bren

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, can't answer your question, but you sure take great pictures! You have great skills. I always look forward to seeing what you will post next.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone.

A few questions still:

- How do I create the albums first? When I'm uploading photos I can only select from the main categories -> I have selected 'member galleries'.

- Call me stupid, but I can't seem to find the edit button. There's a clip of the photo page. Are those the icons mentioned?

I guess I just haven't found the right place to make the changes. After I've uploaded a photo in the gallery, I haven't even been able to reply the comments. (Wonderchild of technology strikes again...)

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, Dennis!

I actually read that just a few moments ago, but I haven't had the time to try it yet. For some reason I have the feeling I ought to be doing something quite different than hanging online the web. Maybe because I'm at work... :ban:

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got My photos and My favourites, no mention about albums. But don't despair, I can manage without them. Though from my profile under statistics I found a place to edit the photos. In there I can delete a photo or change their category.

Oh, and about the comments. I checked from the users manual where a new comment can be added. I don't have that link either. I marked the place where I was expecting the link to be according to the manual.

Maybe I just should let this be. :rolleyes: