Phillip Island Belray 6 Hour

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
After last years farewell to Oran Park the 6 Hour is on again this year at a new location.

Phillip Island Dec 3-5

Should be a great weekend. The WSBK is a much more relaxed approach to the PI experience than the GP & I reckon the 6 Hour will be the similar.

Its a long way off but im already scheming a way to make it down for this weekend.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After last years farewell to Oran Park the 6 Hour is on again this year at a new location.

Phillip Island Dec 3-5

Should be a great weekend. The WSBK is a much more relaxed approach to the PI experience than the GP & I reckon the 6 Hour will be the similar.

Its a long way off but im already scheming a way to make it down for this weekend.

Sounds awful.....i reckon you might have a few buddies from SA, that may just make their way over to the Island for such a decent event...can think of lots of worse ways to spend a weekend...

thanks for the heads up bro...

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds awful.....i reckon you might have a few buddies from SA, that may just make their way over to the Island for such a decent event...can think of lots of worse ways to spend a weekend...

thanks for the heads up bro...

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Won't be riding a bike over though. It's a straight line thing....I just can't do it:(.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Won't be riding a bike over though. It's a straight line thing....I just can't do it:(.

I would like to, i just like riding! Plus i like having my bike with me at the Island, regardless of cops picking on us, regardless of the Mornington Peninsula maze of roads, and regardless of the possiblity of squaring off my tyres....

But having said that, the Falcon is quite comfortable in the heat of Summer, round December!

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to, i just like riding! Plus i like having my bike with me at the Island, regardless of cops picking on us, regardless of the Mornington Peninsula maze of roads, and regardless of the possiblity of squaring off my tyres....

But having said that, the Falcon is quite comfortable in the heat of Summer, round December!

I'm not saying I won't take my bike (need it to get around the track)....lol...just not gonna f$%^ up 2 perfectly good tires (and my @$$) on a mind numbingly boring straight line ride across to the GOR.

If I'm up for it, by then I will hopefully have my car sorted and a tow bar on it. Can then stop in Lorne overnight on the way there to do the GOR properly and stop again in Hall's Gap on the way back. Take a kayak, have a fish, and with a bit of luck score some bedroom gymnastics with a buxom blonde European tourist named Inga or similar:BLAA::D

Now that's a freaking holiday eh?:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not saying I won't take my bike (need it to get around the track)....lol...just not gonna f$%^ up 2 perfectly good tires (and my @$$) on a mind numbingly boring straight line ride across to the GOR.

If I'm up for it, by then I will hopefully have my car sorted and a tow bar on it. Can then stop in Lorne overnight on the way there to do the GOR properly and stop again in Hall's Gap on the way back. Take a kayak, have a fish, and with a bit of luck score some bedroom gymnastics with a buxom blonde European tourist named Inga or similar:BLAA::D

Now that's a freaking holiday eh?:thumbup:

Lol....yep! That's a holiday....just wish i could get enough time off work to do all that...but if your taking the car with the trailer...

Pick me to load the bike onto the trailer too...even if i have to ride home earlier than you....

Happy to leave you searching for Inga, Helga, or any of their buxom countrywoman!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol....yep! That's a holiday....just wish i could get enough time off work to do all that...but if your taking the car with the trailer...

Pick me to load the bike onto the trailer too...even if i have to ride home earlier than you....

Happy to leave you searching for Inga, Helga, or any of their buxom countrywoman!

Still a long way off. Might have a new job by then, or not have time off, or even be missing an arm from the escaped result of an experiment to breed flying fish and Great White Sharks:eek:. You just never know:BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Still a long way off. Might have a new job by then, or not have time off, or even be missing an arm from the escaped result of an experiment to breed flying fish and Great White Sharks:eek:. You just never know:BLAA:

Yeah well, anything can happen, and around you & me, it normally does! :BLAA:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive sussed out the support races & they are gonna have a few clubsport races over the weekend.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So far my fastest lap of PI is set at 90 minutes & I was pushing a pram. I would love to take the Gixxer down there & try my luck. Be a great way to experience the buzz that is Phillip Island.
What do ya reckon Wolfman? Pick up a K1 600 & line up on the grid? :rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive sussed out the support races & they are gonna have a few clubsport races over the weekend.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So far my fastest lap of PI is set at 90 minutes & I was pushing a pram. I would love to take the Gixxer down there & try my luck. Be a great way to experience the buzz that is Phillip Island.
What do ya reckon Wolfman? Pick up a K1 600 & line up on the grid? :rockon:

PMSL. 90 minutes pushing a pram is an awesome time...lol. :D:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Meeting has been officially confirmed & will have the Australian Championship status sanctioned by MA.

The 6 Hour is back!

mmmmmmmmmm 600 Production class. Never say never.

I'm hopefully going to be racing in the 6hr, so watch this space :)

Boys, if either of you get to race at this meeting...i would gladly make the trip, and lend whatever support i could! Seriously!

:thumbup:

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great stuff. Well we have two ZX6s ready to go, so just sorting sponsorship and if we are covered, we're in. My mate won the 600cc prody class at Oran (which I was supposed to be in!) so hopefully I'll make it this year.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great stuff. Well we have two ZX6s ready to go, so just sorting sponsorship and if we are covered, we're in. My mate won the 600cc prody class at Oran (which I was supposed to be in!) so hopefully I'll make it this year.

Sounds great.....Hope you manage to get it together..would be great to have a forum member to follow.

:rockon: