pc3 fit 2009 fz6 or just pc5?

rjpennell24

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I was searching online and reading forums about my bike and it seems that the pc5 is the only power commander that will fit my bike... the pc3 seems to only be made for the 04-08 models.

I was wondering if that was true? or if anyone has a 2009 like me and has a pc3.

rjpennell24

Reaction score
Visit site
ok thanks! what would you recommend then because I've heard great things about pc3 and how it has custom maps and decent reviews on the pc5 and how it only has preset maps and cannot customize them.

my bike has two brothers slip-on and soon to have a mid pipe with no cats plus k and n filter.

rjpennell24

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum!
2008 FZ6 is the same as a 2009 FZ6 :)

ok thanks! what would you recommend then because I've heard great things about pc3 and how it has custom maps and decent reviews on the pc5 and how it only has preset maps and cannot customize them.

my bike has two brothers slip-on and soon to have a mid pipe with no cats plus k and n filter.

rjpennell24

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I was searching online and reading forums about my bike and it seems that the pc5 is the only power commander that will fit my bike... the pc3 seems to only be made for the 04-08 models.

I was wondering if that was true? or if anyone has a 2009 like me and has a pc3.

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
How does a power commander work on '07-'09 bikes when they have a oxygen sensor? The purpose of the O2 sensor is to give feedback to the injection to regulate the amount of fuel. Doesn't it expect to monitor a stock bike? It's not a broad band sensor. So if one was to increase the amount of air incoming or outgoing with air filter or exhaust mods and exceed the sensor's limits