Pazzo or ASV?? Help

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys..
Suggestions please. Want to have a late Christmas gift for myself. I'm looking for a new set of levers to replace the OEM's. Like to know whats the better option Pazzo or ASV?. Thanks Happy New Year to all.
Cheers;
Kester

mercm3

newbie still dammit
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't give an option on the Pazzo's but I have the ASV shorties and love them, the adjustability is insane and I love the warranty ASV gives you also they are silky smooth and made clutch/braking much easier.

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't give an option on the Pazzo's but I have the ASV shorties and love them, the adjustability is insane and I love the warranty ASV gives you also they are silky smooth and made clutch/braking much easier.
Thanks really have ASV in mind, order still pending till I also hear from Pazzo owners... Thanks!!!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Can't speak for the Pazzo but I have the black short ASV levers. Picked the ASV due to the wheel adjustment which allows more lever positions than the Pazzo's. Having said that, once I adjusted the levers where my fingers are happy I haven't changed the position they are in.
Install was a snap but it did take some getting used to the short levers but now I like them.
The short black with the red adjustment wheel looks good on my Red 07. They have been on for well over a year and look just like new.
Choices are good. Let us know what you get.

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
Can't speak for the Pazzo but I have the black short ASV levers. Picked the ASV due to the wheel adjustment which allows more lever positions than the Pazzo's. Having said that, once I adjusted the levers where my fingers are happy I haven't changed the position they are in.
Install was a snap but it did take some getting used to the short levers but now I like them.
The short black with the red adjustment wheel looks good on my Red 07. They have been on for well over a year and look just like new.
Choices are good. Let us know what you get.
Thanks!! But wait I have small hands, so I need a shorty right? And yes the Black and red combi looks great...:thumbup:

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
I just recently installed Pazzo's on my 08 FZ6. I can't compare them to ASV's but it's night and day from the stock. I absolutely love the Pazzo's. In fact, I wrote a review about them just a few days ago. If you do a search you should be about to find it with no problem.

In short, it made a tremendous difference with the feel of the clutch. I can't say enough about how smoothe it is and how it changes that long clutch pull and near end friction zone to a more of a instant friction zone small clutch pull feel. I can't say enough how this positively effects the feel of the clutch.

The brake feels good too but it's not as noticeable as the clutch, at least not to me. Front brake engagement is easier and effortless. My first test ride after the extremely easy install told me right away that I had made one of the best mods to my baby.

I don't know how much difference in adjustments there are between these and the ASV's but for me the positions on the Pazzo's are spot on. Brake is set to 2 and clutch is on 3. No more long reaches and I have big hands too but they still make a huge difference in feel and ease of engagement.

I use the standard size Pazzo's, the shorties seem off to me cause I use all my fingers normally to brake/clutch. Shorties for me would be uncomfortable.

Ultimately, you can't go wrong with either of these levers as they both are a great improvement over stock even when you adjust the stocks to their very best setting for you. Not to mention, ASV or Pazzos will look better than stock any day of the week.

I hope this helps.

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
I just recently installed Pazzo's on my 08 FZ6. I can't compare them to ASV's but it's night and day from the stock. I absolutely love the Pazzo's. In fact, I wrote a review about them just a few days ago. If you do a search you should be about to find it with no problem.

In short, it made a tremendous difference with the feel of the clutch. I can't say enough about how smoothe it is and how it changes that long clutch pull and near end friction zone to a more of a instant friction zone small clutch pull feel. I can't say enough how this positively effects the feel of the clutch.

The brake feels good too but it's not as noticeable as the clutch, at least not to me. Front brake engagement is easier and effortless. My first test ride after the extremely easy install told me right away that I had made one of the best mods to my baby.

I don't know how much difference in adjustments there are between these and the ASV's but for me the positions on the Pazzo's are spot on. Brake is set to 2 and clutch is on 3. No more long reaches and I have big hands too but they still make a huge difference in feel and ease of engagement.

I use the standard size Pazzo's, the shorties seem off to me cause I use all my fingers normally to brake/clutch. Shorties for me would be uncomfortable.

Ultimately, you can't go wrong with either of these levers as they both are a great improvement over stock even when you adjust the stocks to their very best setting for you. Not to mention, ASV or Pazzos will look better than stock any day of the week.

I hope this helps.
Thank Man!! this really helps.. info now on both levers are great and I think either would do. Happy New Year to all of us FZ'ers:thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've wanted ASV levers for sooo long, but then I bought black shorty pazzos for my husbands Speed Triple and have fallen in love with them. I'm ordering black shortys with red adjuster within the next week....

:D:D:D

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
I've wanted ASV levers for sooo long, but then I bought black shorty pazzos for my husbands Speed Triple and have fallen in love with them. I'm ordering black shortys with red adjuster within the next week....

:D:D:D
Hi!
Happy new year and thank you guys for all the info. I read some post etc from other sites and finally decided and ordered the Pazzo shorty Black levers with red adjusters from Solo Moto Parts - Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear and cant wait to fit them in my bike.:rolleyes: They have so far the cheapest deal online, any suggestions where to buy other parts, "other dealers" would be greatly appreciated please please... Cheers to all!!!
Kester

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi!
Happy new year and thank you guys for all the info. I read some post etc from other sites and finally decided and ordered the Pazzo shorty Black levers with red adjusters from Solo Moto Parts - Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear and cant wait to fit them in my bike.:rolleyes: They have so far the cheapest deal online, any suggestions where to buy other parts, "other dealers" would be greatly appreciated please please... Cheers to all!!!
Kester
That's about the best price I've seen - don't think the prices vary too much. Motomummy has them for $179.99 as well.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got ASV shorties on my TL and I love them..as other have said both have a excellent reputation..both cost more than the opposition and the obvious chinese copies onebay etc..but when i grab a handfull of brake i want to know the thing aint gonna come off in my hand !!

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
I got ASV shorties on my TL and I love them..as other have said both have a excellent reputation..both cost more than the opposition and the obvious chinese copies onebay etc..but when i grab a handfull of brake i want to know the thing aint gonna come off in my hand !!

Nice. Thanks!

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered Pazzo's from herehttp://www.topendz.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=topendz
20% off with coupon

TOPENDZ Enter 'HOLIDAYSALE" at checkout to receive 20% off any orders purchased online at TOPENDZ. Good until December 31st, 2009.

so this ends today but also

TOPENDZ Receive 8% discount anytime on Pazzo levers. Just enter "PAZZO" for the coupon code at checkout.

Good shopping they look the trick:thumbup:

Last edited:

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered Pazzo's from herewww.topendz.com
20% off with coupon

TOPENDZ Enter 'HOLIDAYSALE" at checkout to receive 20% off any orders purchased online at TOPENDZ. Good until December 31st, 2009.

so this ends today but also

TOPENDZ Receive 8% discount anytime on Pazzo levers. Just enter "PAZZO" for the coupon code at checkout.

Good shopping they look the trick:thumbup:

Hi,

is that 20% off and another 8% off?

Thanks for the info.

180 - 20% = 144.00 - 8% = $132.48 final price? for a pair of Pazzos?

Happy New Year,

Dennis

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

is that 20% off and another 8% off?

Dennis

unfortunantely no.....only one coupon valid..and after today the 8% only available but i'm sure if he was contacted by e-mail deals could be done on individual basis..only guessing here

I only know through his facebook the deals are available
Tim