Pazzo Levers

brufz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get the best deal on Pazzo levers? The going price seems to be $180.00 with free shipping. Or can anyone recommend any other type of levers that are just as good as Pazzo's but cheaper. Thanks

I just put on a pair of shortys I got on E-Bay from helmet-hk (hong kong). They fit perfectly and are every bit as good as pazzo's. I had them shipped from HK for just under $60. If you looking for a good deal - this is it!

I'm thinking about getting some pazzo's, anyone have the blue levers on 2006 blue? I'm wondering how close the colors match up or if I should just go all black

I have the blue levers on the blue 2007 and the color isn't even close, but I'm ok with it...

What about Tritax ? They seem to be good enough for all the MotoGP riders :) Not too expensive either!

Here's a pic of the navy with the darker blue.
149.jpg

Pazzo sets the price, so it don't much matter where you look the price will be the about same. As far as my impression of them. Every bike I have from now on will have a set of pazzo shorties;)

What's the general consensus as to which is better ..... regular's or shortie's ?? I've only had the FZ6 for a week and the abrubt clutch engagement design takes a bit getting used to. All things considered I would think the regular length would make control a bit easier as far as the clutch goes. What say 'ye ??

Joe1971 .... the navy blue Pazzo's look like a good match to the the dark blue color (same as mine).

Last edited:
As far as control goes it's a non issue, as their adjustable so you can set em where ever is most comfy for you, I have mine set pretty close so the 1st knuckle just hooks the lever. I also ride with the clutch and front brake covered all the time.

Yup the navy (dark navy?) is a near perfect match to the blue of the bike:D

What's the general consensus as to which is better ..... regular's or shortie's ?? I've only had the FZ6 for a week and the abrubt clutch engagement design takes a bit getting used to. All things considered I would think the regular length would make control a bit easier as far as the clutch goes. What say 'ye ??

Joe1971 .... the navy blue Pazzo's look like a good match to the the dark blue color (same as mine).
I think it's personal preference. I prefer regular length. My hubby has shortys on his Speed Triple. I've not ridden it, only sat on it, but I tend not to use 2 finger control, so I would not use shortys. Lots of other members love them. If you are unsure, I would get regular.

Back