Pazzo Group Buy (read thread before voting)

Are you FOR SURE in for a set of PAZZO's? $135 SHIPPED U.S.

• YES FOR SURE

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Possibly

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sucks that the deal fell thru.

I was initially gonna suggest to Jay/YamahaMAXdRPMs that he just collect the money (paypal) from all the buyers & when he has 15 orders, place the order. This way he can control access to the \"sensitive\" information etc

Anyway as others mentioned, it might have been intentional by the Co etc.

Guess stock levers will remain for now ;-)

Thanks for trying

This is what i thought also, but paypal rapes you so much when sending money and such, probably would have lost $10+ a person just in paypal fee's.

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm... Google pazzo group buy....this thread is the 2nd one down...that could have caused a problem :eek:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
i also posted this on SBN

And you're wondering why the deal went bad? I have a suggestion, In the future, keep group buys within this forum, especially if it needs to be kept at a low profile! Why would you want to get another forum involved if you needed to keep it hush hush. There was plenty of intrest within this forum to meet the minimum.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And you're wondering why the deal went bad? I have a suggestion, In the future, keep group buys within this forum, especially if it needs to be kept at a low profile! Why would you want to get another forum involved if you needed to keep it hush hush. There was plenty of intrest within this forum to meet the minimum.

understandable, but i just figured, i never posted the name of the site anywhere, nor the dealer, or anything. So whoever was the rat had to have lied to me to pretend he was interested only to foil the thing for the rest of us. Thats why i kept everything to PM's. Sorry all.. guess i F'ed up. :(