Pazzo, ASV, CRG???

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Which levers to buy - that is the question.

I was just about to comit to a set of Pazzos, then I looked on ASV's website and they now have a F3 lever for a lot less $$. Their standard C5 is CNC machined with a 5 year warranty compared to Forged with a 3 year warranty. Other than that they look the same.

Then I see the CRG with the folding action, but they're not a lot cheaper than Pazzos.

Am I better to stick with Pazzos - no frills, good quality? Or go the cheaper ASV Forged Aluminium?

(looks like ASV only come with the red adjuster??? Correct me if I'm wrong)

Which levers to buy - that is the question.

I was just about to comit to a set of Pazzos, then I looked on ASV's website and they now have a F3 lever for a lot less $$. Their standard C5 is CNC machined with a 5 year warranty compared to Forged with a 3 year warranty. Other than that they look the same.

Then I see the CRG with the folding action, but they're not a lot cheaper than Pazzos.

Am I better to stick with Pazzos - no frills, good quality? Or go the cheaper ASV Forged Aluminium?

(looks like ASV only come with the red adjuster??? Correct me if I'm wrong)

They are all good, just depends on how much you wanna pay, and what pushes your buttons...and they all have their minus's and plus's...i have Pazzo's and i love them, but i also like the ASV's, and the CRG's, and the Titax, Rizoma, Valtermoto, Berringer, etc, etc, etc...

:thumbup:

Another option is the Pazzo copies from eBay. Lots of us have them and most of us love them.

I have not gotten around to getting new levers, but I have my eye on a pair of black Pazzo's. They would look awesome on my black bike. Have a friend who swears by them, so am a bit biased I must admit. He put a set on his 'blade and they both look and feel fantastic. :rockon:

The rizzoma's look very cool as well. Don't know the quality but would think it is up to the useual rizzoma standard?

Just my 2 cents.

I have the asv f3 and I love them. I have small hands and love the adjustability of the wheel. But like others have said I think you would be happy with any you have on your list.

Thanks all. That motomummy site does retail them quite cheap. Will have to check on postage to Aus????

mercm3 - Are the F3 much different to the C5? Cheaper, but do they "look and feel" cheper?

Leanign towards Pazzos cause I can get them for a decent price locally, but don't mind gong o/s.....

I think you pay for what you get.

Bikegearwarehouse - $229 at the moment.

I do love the look of ASV levers, but have only used Pazzos. I have standard length ones and I absolutely love them. Mike has had Pazzo shortys on his Daytona 675 and now on his Speed 3. He also loves Pazzos.

Some of the guys have had the cheap Ebay Pazzo copies with mixed results.

Personally, +1000 on Pazzos (I think you can get 3 different lever colours - black, chrome and titanium, 2 lengths and about 8 different colour adjusters).

Just my 2c worth...

Another option is the Pazzo copies from eBay. Lots of us have them and most of us love them.

+1
i have the ebay levers and they are awesome, the quality is higher than I expected and they look great, and are fully adjustable! imo they are better than than the other levers because they are priced as they should be.

Thanks all. That motomummy site does retail them quite cheap. Will have to check on postage to Aus????

mercm3 - Are the F3 much different to the C5? Cheaper, but do they "look and feel" cheper?

Leanign towards Pazzos cause I can get them for a decent price locally, but don't mind gong o/s.....

Not at all, they look great and depending if you like gloss or not you argue they look nicer then the C5's.

I have the shorty CRGs and the quality is great. The only problem is that I got the black levers and they are sorta brownish.

Here's the funny part, all of the MotoGP and WSBK dudes all use OEM levers.

Yeah, cause they don't care about the "bling" factor like we do. My OEM's work just fine, but that's not what it's all about, is it??

Put the money into suspension; fork springs, oil, valves, or an R6 fork conversion. Bling is fun, but suspension makes you go fast!

Dont know how correct or incorrect it is but this is what I read at SBN forum talking about EBAY cheap pazzo style levers

inexpensive and decent adjustable clutch levers - Sportbikes.net

be careful, the cheap aftemarket levers that are made for aprilias tend to cause pressure in the brake line. I know someone who had their front wheel lockup after only 10 mins intop a ride and he went down. The manufacturing specs are off and puts a light engagement on front brake causing the fluid to heatup and expand and the drag isnt really noticable until it is locking up you front wheel. good luck

Yes it will. Seen it happen. Piston in master cylinder is closed just enough to not let enough fluid back through quickly enough. Once it gets hot is starts to build pressure untill the pads completely lock up.

I have the shorty Pazzo's ,when I crashed the brake one got a little scratch but didn't break,little sand paper and black paint and it's like brand new again.
Can't fault the quality :thumbup:

Dont know how correct or incorrect it is but this is what I read at SBN forum talking about EBAY cheap pazzo style levers

inexpensive and decent adjustable clutch levers - Sportbikes.net

Lots of us use those levers. There are only 2 known issues:

1. Initial fit wasn't perfect for some (easy to address and invisible)
2. Blades turn bronze color from black for some. Mostly for those who leave their bikes parked in the sun for prolonged periods of time.

Back