Passenger Backrest

StratLC

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know of a passenger backrest to put on a 2008 FZ6? The Corbin Seat and backrest option is expensive. Does anyone know of a passenger backrest that fits this bike?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know of a passenger backrest to put on a 2008 FZ6? The Corbin Seat and backrest option is expensive. Does anyone know of a passenger backrest that fits this bike?

My Corbin saddle with backrest is for sale for $400.00. If interested please PM me.

RICK-WPB

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2006 FZ6 and replaced the factory seat with a Corbin along with the removeable passenger oval backrest. Yes, expensive but worth it (in the $600 range if I recall). Quality is excellent and I think the backrest gives the bike a real custom and unique look. If you are riding two up, the backrest will provide a great sense of security for your passenger. I don't think my wife would ride with me without it. Nice part is that it is easily removeable.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2006 FZ6 and replaced the factory seat with a Corbin along with the removeable passenger oval backrest. Yes, expensive but worth it (in the $600 range if I recall). Quality is excellent and I think the backrest gives the bike a real custom and unique look. If you are riding two up, the backrest will provide a great sense of security for your passenger. I don't think my wife would ride with me without it. Nice part is that it is easily removeable.

+10, my wife really likes the backrest too, she feels much safer.