Pass switch

Do u use your pass switch

• Total voters

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is on the european models (well in Holland anyway) but I never use it when passing, it is meant as a warning to someone. But I almost always use my indicators whilst passing.

acim

Reaction score
www.acim.net
I was teached in driving school to use this as light warning, just like I use horn for sound warnings, because in some situation it can be easier to see your flashing headlights than hear your horn, for example noisy highway with lot of trucks. In Serbia, we don't call it pass light, pressing on this button we call "ablendovati", in English it would be dip headlights, as I could find in some dictionary.

I use it as pass light just at highways by night to warn the vehicle in front that I want to pass, so he doesn't turn left to my lane or if someone is already driving at fast lane and I want to drive faster, then I use pass light to let him know to turn to the right lane and make space for passing. This is most common use here, but also if you want to warn comming vehicle that there is radar control in front of him :) (behind you).

In Europe, we have this on all cars (I used to drive) also.

Last edited: