Parting out a 2006 FZ6

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You say the lights are good, can you post a pic of the headlight assembly? Please and thanks.

There should be an image in many other for sale thread I'll post it here later. You would need to buff out a scuff on one but other than that they're good.

Front fender or rear handle bars available?

Thanks

You'll have to read the other replies in this thread.

Hi, I would take the right handlebar switch if you part it out.
Thanks

Broken. Come on people read the thread first. Lol

herbis

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Lone, sad to see it like this, Just as well I nabbed your speedo while it was still upright.. I would be interested in your r/h switch-block as well if the other guy falls through. Cheers.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Post replies here please don't PM me my inbox is almost full and it's a pain dealing with PMs. Thanks.

Pretty much have the whole machine. Plastics are not really worthwhile but the lights are still good.

Everything else is there too but the engine casings have gravel-rash on em just FYI.

Everything else is mechanically 100% sound.

Tell me what you need and make me some offers.

I'd still like to sell the thing as a full machine, but right now I just want to see what offers roll in for parts. I will not accept offers and confirm the bike will be parted out until I'm sure enough people want enough parts.

If not enough people want enough parts I will still try to keep her together.

Just would kinda seem fitting to take the bike apart and allow the forum community to sort of "consume" this machine. Just kinda seems poetic somehow after everything.

Anyway, lemme know.

:)
Did you have the blanks to cover the swingarm?
Foot rests how much and first dibs please.
Galfer lines on the front?

Cheers

Nelly

Last edited:

FZSnake6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello - I really need the fuel pump from the tank - my circuit board went bad and now no fuel gauge. :( Let me know if you still have the fuel pump and/or fuel tank.

thanks

es.biggs

Reaction score
Visit site
The two bolts for the front of the fuel tank…and the u-shaped master cylinder holder with bolts (holds the lever up from the back of the handlebar)

Ya weirdest request ever I know. I moved and lost a few bits and pieces from my garage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.