Parting 05 FZ6 NEW thread

MarcW

full throttle turd nugget
Reaction score
Visit site
old thread got cluttered with stuff i already sold, so here is what i have left. -

fairing1.jpg

a complete (everything except the factory headlight) front fairing in excellent condition, one small scratch the size of the big end of a Bic ball point pen.- 350 for all or make offer

Vortex plus 2 rear sprocket with about 100 miles on it.

tailight- 30 bucks.

hot bodies smoked flushmount front led blinkers-30

factory tool kit-25

clear factory windscreen-25

Puig Dark smoke double bubble racing (shorter than the touring model)-50

Michelin pilot power 2ct's less than 1000 miles (i want to say less than 500, i will verify tomarrow) 300 bucks.

front and rear wheels, black, strait with strait rotors. 350

parts that dont have prices listed, pm with an offer and we can talk.

all parts located in kirkland, washington.

can ship at buyers expense.

Last edited:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i know you would perfer local shipping.. but if your interested in shipping, how much would your total (shipped) be for shipping to 06033, Glastonbury, CT. I dont really have a preference, and i know usps would probably be the cheapest, but let me know your price if you wouldnt mind shipping.. oh and do you know the model # of those cases?? really just want to know capacity. thanks

MarcW

Reaction score
Visit site
i know you would perfer local shipping.. but if your interested in shipping, how much would your total (shipped) be for shipping to 06033, Glastonbury, CT. I dont really have a preference, and i know usps would probably be the cheapest, but let me know your price if you wouldnt mind shipping.. oh and do you know the model # of those cases?? really just want to know capacity. thanks

H20 boy is picking them up this thursday or friday.

M

McFizzer

I'm really interested in the fairing. Is it complete complete, as in, exterior and plastics behind the speedo? I'm just about as far away as you can get, 32168 FL, but will buy it if it is COMPLETE complete.

MarcW

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm really interested in the fairing. Is it complete complete, as in, exterior and plastics behind the speedo? I'm just about as far away as you can get, 32168 FL, but will buy it if it is COMPLETE complete.

it is complete. all the plastics. all the hardware. just no headlight, or guages. and no headlight support.

h2o_boy

Reaction score
Visit site
Your PM box is full so I'm replying here. Besides, it gives ya a free bumb :rockon:

MarcW said:
were do they go in? ill look right now.

They go in the ends of the tubes of the subframe, above the muffler.

giviplugs.jpg

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
still got Vortex plus 2 rear sprocket with about 100 miles on it chain also? how about a stock exhaust. your pm box is full

Last edited: