Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In Lisbon city center cars before 2000 aren't allowed due to pollution restrictions! :ban:

Pre-2000 vehicles banned from Lisbon city centre

Pre-2000 vehicles banned from Lisbon city centre - The Portugal News

Thanks for this info, I didn't know. At least motorbikes are exempt :thumbup:

In Germany you need a green sticker for cars in many city centres: http://www.german-way.com/travel-and-tourism/driving-in-europe/driving/driving-in-germany-green-zones/ but this does not apply to bikes.

I'm not opposed to the restriction of emissions, especially since the FZ6 is above the EU2 emissions norm ;)

Although I'm a bit worried about the French minister stating that by 2020 she wants to ban all bikes from pre 2015 :eek: (although I suspect that this will end up depending on the emissions, which would be fine)

Last edited:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for this info, I didn't know. At least motorbikes are exempt :thumbup:

In Germany you need a green sticker for cars in many city centres: http://www.german-way.com/travel-and-tourism/driving-in-europe/driving/driving-in-germany-green-zones/ but this does not apply to bikes.

I'm not opposed to the restriction of emissions, especially since the FZ6 is above the EU2 emissions norm ;)

Although I'm a bit worried about the French minister stating that by 2020 she wants to ban all bikes from pre 2015 :eek: (although I suspect that this will end up depending on the emissions, which would be fine)
Yeah at some point it should be a bike by bike basis. For instance a smaller displacement higher efficiency bike shouldn't be omitted just because of age, especially if it's newer and fuel injected. IF they went purely by age then I'd hope the French people affected received some kind of compensation to ease their transition to a newer bike...or I'm going to France and buying a pre 2015 bike on the cheap! :ban: