paint code

yamalk

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:
Hi to everyone on the FZ6 FORUM i have just registered with you guys n girls , i have my first question ,just to break the ice ? i bought my fazer 600 new back in 2001 in the eye catching metallic blue and i am wanting to paint some aftermarket panels in this metallic blue but i am having a little prob finding the paint code for this colour , any response to this is appreciated
thanks

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
the color i think is cobalt blue, when i had mine painted i used color rite's web site to get the code. it was a perfect match. i tried to look up yours but they didnt have a 01 fz6, it may not be color rite paint either. if you can get in touch with your dealer they should be able to tell you.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:
Hi to everyone on the FZ6 FORUM i have just registered with you guys n girls , i have my first question ,just to break the ice ? i bought my fazer 600 new back in 2001 in the eye catching metallic blue and i am wanting to paint some aftermarket panels in this metallic blue but i am having a little prob finding the paint code for this colour , any response to this is appreciated
thanks
Hi Mate,
Welcome to the Forum. When I lived in the UK I used http://stores.ebay.ie/BIKECOLOURS?_trksid=p4340.l2563
They were excellent, even if your colour is not listed they will stock it. Just send them an e-mail or phone them.
I have used them for two bikes including my FZ6. The match has been spot on.
Yamaha are a bit cagey about releasing their paint codes. I Believe the panels arrive at Yamaha pre-painted?
Good luck
Nelly

Last edited:

Petervankessel

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys

Digging up an old thread here...

I've bought a seat cowl and i would like to paint it the same color of the rear handlebar section. Does any of you know what color code it is?
Is it somthing like low gloss black or matte graphite...? I have no clue.

I have attached a couple of pictures:

Petervankessel

Reaction score
Visit site
As for now i have plastidipped the seat cowl and i have to say the it matches the matte black of the rear handlebars quite good!

:thumbup:
0C0844FC_zps522baccd.jpg