Orlando/Florida Riding Rules and Tips?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Things to do in Orlando different from theme parks....and shopping!!!

Downtown Orlando, Lake Eola, they have a website showing different activities, mostly during the summer. They also have a kids playground and you could also rent little boats to go on the lake.

Winter Park, they regularly have festivals and farmer markets, you could get more information from their website.

Airboat rides, more towards the outside of Orlando, offered in many different areas.

I have not visited a museum in Orlando, now I'm very curious to find out about this.

I'll write more as I can think of more options.

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw an FZ6 today! Heading north on US27 as we pulled out from our villa complex at about 0910. It was faster (but not as sexy as black) blue, and I cought a glimpse of silver engine, so assume it was an 05. If it was anyone here, yo!

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got to the Harley shop today, only for a look around and bought a T shirt.

I want:
ybe2uquq.jpg
u9ugaha2.jpg
vazu4esy.jpg

She wants:
y7aje4yq.jpg

Apparently these aren't appropriate "thinspiration" pictures for the wife's fitness journey:
a2ybyjuh.jpg
8y5e3eze.jpg
byqavuqu.jpg

And look, I parked the beast in a multistorey and no one died!!

tese9a7y.jpg

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe too late now but avoid I4 within Orlando!!!!!
Also there are too many distracted drivers mostly close to the attractions areas.

If I recall correctly, there is a Kawasaki dealership in Kissimmee which rents bikes.

There is a nice little section of the road by Lake Apopka where, I believe, you'll find the highest hill in central Florida, Sugarloaf "mountain"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's part of the Lake Wales Ridge. My wife and I were married at Bok Tower Gardens. It's near Lake Wales FL. It's almost as high as Sugarloaf Mountain at 300 feet above sea level.

I was just driving through Orlando last week. Family vacation to visit my new grandson and we made a side trip from Amelia Island to Fort Myers to see my brother. Orlando is a serious cluster f**k to drive through, I don't care what your are on or in!

Last edited: