Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Other, Explain

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
I did a google search site and did not find anything definitive. Does anyone currently have or have had aftermarket bar end mirrors/stock replacement mirrors that they can throw out some input on?

I am specifically interested in bar end mirrors to clean up the front of the bike, and looked around a bit and mostly found ebay mirrors, a few puig styles and not to much else lol.

And Which style do you prefer?

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
I just put bar ends on my bike, got them from Amazon actually. They're knockoffs of the Rizoma reverse retros But there are a ton of options for bar ends...stock replacement idk though.

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
got a link for us?

These are the ones I bought, but all I did was search "bar end mirrors" in Amazon and these were a few of the many that came up (circle ends, others like mine, and the same set I got in different colors too). Whether any of them are good quality or not I don't really know. Haven't really rode too much with mine yet.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Handlebar-Grips-Mirror-Watercraft/dp/B006FR2C9Y/ref=sr_1_40?ie=UTF8&qid=1330469106&sr=8-40]Amazon.com: Motorcycle Handlebar Grips Bar End Rear View Side Mirror Fit 1" ATV Watercraft: Automotive[/ame]

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got CRG bar end mirrors mounted to RhinoMoto bar ends (the bar ends are specifically made with a channel so the mirrors can mount to them). They're also made to screw into the bar like the stock bar ends do...I can't recommend them enough!

These shots are when the bike had the Buell headlight. I've got the VS-02 now. The mirrors are pricey (I think I got mine for around $145 shipped) and so are the bar ends (I believe those were around $50), but it's well worth it. Both are rock solid and don't vibrate at all.

IMG_2032.jpg

photo34.jpg

photo35.jpg

MiFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I've always been a fan of something more like this.

harley-1200-sportster-1.jpg

The only problem with it on a sport bike is tank clearance. Anyone with one of the bar end mirrors ever consider flipping them under and is there enough room? The ones already posted look fairly small and like they might work.

Last edited:

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks clean flipped down but your arm gets in the way. Napoleons are easy to adjust so i flip them down if im not going to use them that much. Riding in the city i have them up and a little outwards. They give great visibility imo.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rizoma Spy-R mirrors, I ended up rotating them so the stalks aim forward to get more usable area, but I still like them.

rizomabar.jpg

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I use bar-ends pretty much like Erci's above. Purchased from eBay for next to nothing.

The quality was surprisingly good. They have adjustments for everything, uses the same alan key that comes with your tool kit. Very very sturdy, and along with the RhinoMoto bar end's, they don't vibrate one bit (unlike the stock which turn into a blur at high RPM).

barend4.jpg
barend3.jpg

barend2.jpg

Love them.

Jorosv

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate the look of bar end mirrors and I ordered some stock replacements 2 days ago gonna report about them when they arrive next week.

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice. The CRGs look well made. As i'm going naked, I'm looking at the CRG Arrow ones. I like the shape.

I've got CRG bar end mirrors mounted to RhinoMoto bar ends (the bar ends are specifically made with a channel so the mirrors can mount to them). They're also made to screw into the bar like the stock bar ends do...I can't recommend them enough!

These shots are when the bike had the Buell headlight. I've got the VS-02 now. The mirrors are pricey (I think I got mine for around $145 shipped) and so are the bar ends (I believe those were around $50), but it's well worth it. Both are rock solid and don't vibrate at all.

IMG_2032.jpg

photo34.jpg

photo35.jpg