Opinions opinions

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking on buying a Polaris RZR .Here is the 2 options I have narrowed it down too:

1. Brand new 2013 570 LE from dealer with roof and 1/2 windsheild for 16,500 tax inc

2. 2011 800 LE with 163miles comes with roof,front & rear bumper and winch for 13,500 with a good bill of sale.

What do you think 1 or 2

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Whats 163 miles? Kinda hard to do damage to something in that amount of mileage, i'd also go #2. Bring it home and have some fun :BLAA:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
A larger, more powerful engine too...

Heh didn't even notice that.... Yeah my personal opinion would be #2 no brainer... you're gonna love the 800 CC's instead of the 570... Bet that thing's a workhorse and a joy to offroad with.

Also just being me, the bumpers included is awesome, because i use em lol.

Winch is invaluable as well, you dont think much of it until you've got all 4 wheels spinning (on a 4-wheeler anyhow) and your not going anywhere, then you thank god you have a winch :D

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heh didn't even notice that.... Yeah my personal opinion would be #2 no brainer... you're gonna love the 800 CC's instead of the 570... Bet that thing's a workhorse and a joy to offroad with.

Also just being me, the bumpers included is awesome, because i use em lol.

Winch is invaluable as well, you dont think much of it until you've got all 4 wheels spinning (on a 4-wheeler anyhow) and your not going anywhere, then you thank god you have a winch :D

Yep, lotsa needed farkles included too!!!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
the 570 has power steering but the 800 does not forgot to mention!!

In my experience with lighter vehicles such as UTV's and ATV's the power steering isn't necessary, i even prefer manual steering for the feel (as do dirt track racers) better feedback to let you know whats happening with the front end, to each their own though.
I wouldn't fret about the power steering, I've never been in a position where i wished i had power steering. My view is it's just another thing down the road that can break.

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Go the 800! They are an awesome machine 160m could be nothing or it could be a lot depending on where and how it was treated. Most of the time it's nothing though!