Opinions on Bohn Air Armor Under Pants vs Forcefield Armor Under Pants

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I have full leathers but im looking at more protection for when riding to and from work in work pants. So im researching under pants with armor that can be worn under jeans of work slacks. Has anyone had experience with Bohn cool air adventure pants OR Forcefield Tpro armor pants?? Specifically how much heat they add and how much protection you think they can give.

thanks!!!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the bohn armor pants, like you, I wear them when I don't want to wear leathers. If you wear jeans they flow air well. Protection wise....probably low speed suff. I'm not sure if the pads would shift around or not. I do most of my around town riding in them and some longer trips where I plan on walking around later. Overall, I would say they are a good buy and I do like them.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Forcefield shorts. I usually ride in Olympia Air Glide Pants, but if I wear my Draggin Jeans I wear these underneath along with a pair of their limb tubes. I found the coccyx protector n the shorts a little uncomfortable so I removed it. The other pads seem bulky when you put them on, but with body heat they conform to your shape and don't constrict movement at all. Bought the shorts off ADVRider for $50 and the tubes for $30.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
^^ Excellent idea. Im going to look into both of those. If the armor on the Bohn isnt very hard and doesnt seem sufficient to actually protect it kind of seems like a waste. Im hoping there is a local store i can try on some of these.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure if they are local,I ordered straight from them and it took a little while to receive them. Order a size smaller tho, they do stretch. Bohn has great customer service too.