Old driver + me = crash :-(

Rossi46

Reaction score
Visit site
Pulled the bike out into the sun today and had a good look over it before it goes to the bike shop.
I noticed that when I held the front brake and rocked it back and forth there was movement in the bars, maybe 3mm.
Triple Tree bent? Frame head stem bent??

Rossi46

Reaction score
Visit site
Got some news today,
the old FZ6 has a bent frame forks triple tree and front wheel so Im putting my money on a write off.. Good in a way but I looked for so long to find that bloody bike!!! right price Kms and the all important black black colour!!!

Ah well FZ8????? :BLAA:

Rossi46

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm well its official, its been written off. They offered me $6000 but I refused and got them to send their paperwork to the local Law firm (good old grandpa). Cost me 7,000 then 900 rego green slip and I only had it 3 months!! Try and squeeze an extra 500 out of them or something.
Anyone know about extra money for not having any form of transport of 4 bloody months??

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm well its official, its been written off. They offered me $6000 but I refused and got them to send their paperwork to the local Law firm (good old grandpa). Cost me 7,000 then 900 rego green slip and I only had it 3 months!! Try and squeeze an extra 500 out of them or something.
Anyone know about extra money for not having any form of transport of 4 bloody months??

Written off sucks :(.... Hope you get another on soon though.... Might I suggest an uber cool XJR1300 :drool:

Try our mate Rumpole , he may have the answers for you :thumbup:

rchamberlain

Reaction score
www.rogerchamberlain.com
Screw the bike -- that's insurance's job to worry.

Get an x-ray and make sure nothing is out of whack. It's always day after when you realize how sore you are.

Hope you make out ok.

Dennis

I agree here. I was in a a head-on wreck with a drunk driver with my car and I thought I was fine until the next day when I got up and realized how SORE I was.