Ok now I have pics

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
I just uploaded pics to my profile but I think i can get them on here too.
So if you do happen to look at this thread please tell me what you think.
Just remember she ain't done yet!!!!

And as always Thank You!!

:Flash:

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
looking good, gotta love those 2 Bro's pipes!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

yup yup yup. 2 bros sound sooooooooo nice. Love it!! I did not show the front mainly cause i would have to move the bike but also the front is not that pretty because i bought this bike as a dropped bike and i need to replace all the front plastics. I don't personally like the naked front because I am gonna go with the Powerbronze full front fairings. But like i said not done yet. thanks wolfman.
:steve:

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Nice. I Purchased my taillight from WhiteLights in Germany, I really am impressed with the quality of the smoked led taillight! I did not get it with integrated signals.

WhiteLights LED lights for bikes items - Get great deals on UK-listings, Suzuki items on eBay Stores!

Your bike is looking great!

IMG_2071.jpg

st1.jpg

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey daletucker - is that bike inside your house? Very nice!! :BLAA: That's commitment right there!

i love the looks and sound of 2bros.. too bad its illegal here..

What happens if you guys get caught sporting an aftermarket exhaust? I think in many U.S. states they aren't exactly "legal" either ...

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey daletucker - is that bike inside your house? Very nice!! :BLAA: That's commitment right there!

What happens if you guys get caught sporting an aftermarket exhaust? I think in many U.S. states they aren't exactly "legal" either ...

yes sir I park my bike in the house. And amazingly my wonderful wife is completely fine with it. Mainly because it has no leaks and it was her idea to buy a house with no garage!!! LOL. But for real though she doesn't mind at all. So I park the bike in my office.

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
yes sir I park my bike in the house. And amazingly my wonderful wife is completely fine with it. Mainly because it has no leaks and it was her idea to buy a house with no garage!!! LOL. But for real though she doesn't mind at all. So I park the bike in my office.[/QUOTE]

YA I'd get a lot of work done doing that!
O! the printers out of ink:Sport:
O! Now I'm out of paper:Sport:
O! my chair is squeaking I better go get some oil:Sport:

But hey I don't see a problem with that:thumbup:

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
yes sir I park my bike in the house. And amazingly my wonderful wife is completely fine with it. Mainly because it has no leaks and it was her idea to buy a house with no garage!!! LOL. But for real though she doesn't mind at all. So I park the bike in my office.

YA I'd get a lot of work done doing that!
O! the printers out of ink:Sport:
O! Now I'm out of paper:Sport:
O! my chair is squeaking I better go get some oil:Sport:

But hey I don't see a problem with that:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Ok I have to say it simply, BRAVO!!!!!!!! F**king hilarious!!! And yes I do that from time to time.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site

the fine for illegal exhaust here US$400-500, max of up to US$800. even for illegal exhaust modification, ie removing of silencers.