Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had a few people PM me that they missed the first string of shirt orders, and want to get on the next. I plan on meeting up with my shirt vendor in the next few weeks. Have a few other things for him to take care for me, but figured since i was meeting up with him i could see if anyone wanted any more FZ6 forum shirts ordered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be accepting payments for these shirts between now and August 8th. After that I cannot promise you will be on this round of shirts. That gives everyone 2 weeks to get your shirts ordered. If anyone missed them last time around, or would like an extra one for a spouse or friend. Here is your chance!

Shirt prices:
BLACK OR BLUE
SMALL-XLARGE: $18 Per shirt

add $2 for XXL and XXXL

If you would like a custom color, (red, green, etc) It will be $4 extra (sorry i cannot color match, and it would still be white ink, so a white shirt wouldnt work)

Shipping:
USA $5 (for up to 2 shirts)
Outside USA $15 (for up to 2 shirts)

PLEASE include this information in your paypal, there is a spot to put a comment, please copy and paste this information.

NAME: (your full name)
FORUM ID: (your ID on the forum)
EMAIL ADDRESS: (your personal email)
BLACK: (quantity of black shirts wanted)
BLUE: (quantity of blue shirts wanted)

If you know your address is NOT on your paypal, please enter that as well.
Please take the time to look over everything and make sure all your info is correct, it makes everything so much easier!!

My paypal is [email protected]
Please do NOT send payment as a gift as paypal does not supply shipping info or notes in those transactions. Thanks!

THANKS GUYS AND GALS! :BLAA:

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Blue or black do not matter. Its the other colors that matter (say pink) which is where i would need a few extra bucks.
I may start taking orders as early as tue. Please keep voting so i know for sure i will have enough to fill an order. I only have 12 so far...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be accepting payments for these shirts between now and August 8th. After that I cannot promise you will be on this round of shirts. That gives everyone 2 weeks to get your shirts ordered. If anyone missed them last time around, or would like an extra one for a spouse or friend. Here is your chance!

Shirt prices:
BLACK OR BLUE
SMALL-XLARGE: $18 Per shirt

add $2 for XXL and XXXL

If you would like a custom color, (red, green, etc) It will be $4 extra (sorry i cannot color match, and it would still be white ink, so a white shirt wouldnt work)

Shipping:
USA $5 (for up to 2 shirts)
Outside USA $15 (for up to 2 shirts)

PLEASE include this information in your paypal, there is a spot to put a comment, please copy and paste this information.

NAME: (your full name)
FORUM ID: (your ID on the forum)
EMAIL ADDRESS: (your personal email)
BLACK: (quantity of black shirts wanted)
BLUE: (quantity of blue shirts wanted)

If you know your address is NOT on your paypal, please enter that as well.
Please take the time to look over everything and make sure all your info is correct, it makes everything so much easier!!

My paypal is [email protected]
Please do NOT send payment as a gift as paypal does not supply shipping info or notes in those transactions. Thanks!

THANKS GUYS AND GALS! :BLAA:

Last edited: