Official 2009 Laguna Seca MotoGP Thread

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Hi Everyone,

In an effort to make this year's Laguna Seca Red Bull Grand Prix the BEST ever, here is an official thread for planning on meeting up.

Here are things that I think we should do:

1) We should set up a tent on the hill of turn 1/2 with chairs and cooler.
2) We could have an official 'guestbook' for forum members?
3) An official photo in front of the canopy tent?
4) An official Monterey Bay Forum ride - perhaps Saturday afternoon?
5) An official Monterey Bay dinner meetup?
6) An official ride UP to Mo Bay on Friday AND Saturday for workaholics
7) An official ride DOWN from Mo Bay via PCH.

This would provide a great way for everyone meet people and have a great time bonding!

Let's get our thinking caps on and work out some details.

Naturally, we'd need someone to drive with this gear...perhaps a family man or someone bringing their bike in a van who has extra space for the essential tent, cooler and chairs? I know I'm riding up and back...limited space.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't make it to this year's race :mad: We spend 4th of July weekend every year at my in-laws' cabin near Yosemite and I would risk divorce if I even thought of breaking tradition.

Your mission: take and post some really great pics and describe it such that I feel like I was there.

I wonder if attendance will suffer. They put the race on the weekend of a national holiday, and I wonder how many people will be out of town...

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Sucks it's on the 4th but it's all good. My wife bought me tickets for my birthday so I'm going. Probably going to ride down but I don't know much beyond that.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I don't have a plan yet, I'm still waiting to hear from the gf and also a friend about scoring free tickets and paddock passes. Once I hear back, I'll know more; however, I do plan on riding back down to Los Angeles via PCH and the 101 probably right after the race.