NY Motorcycle Show this weekend Dec 12-14

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have plans to go to the show? I will be there on Friday (I deserve a day off).

Need to replace helmet and gloves and generally do my Christmas shopping, for MY gifts [emoji1]

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was planning on attending Friday but my wife pulled rank and told me she's going shopping with her friends Friday. So I'll be there when the doors open on Saturday.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Anyone have plans to go to the show? I will be there on Friday (I deserve a day off).

Need to replace helmet and gloves and generally do my Christmas shopping, for MY gifts [emoji1]

I may go that afternoon w/ my boss. Don't know time yet - not that there's much chance of overlap, what time were you thinking? I'll PM you my cell if I go :thumbup:.

I'll be spending time in the Triumph booth though :spank:

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be there on Friday, aiming for 1PM sharp.

Here's a promo code, that was sent to me from progressive. $5 off each adult ticket, "PRG15E".

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I may go that afternoon w/ my boss. Don't know time yet - not that there's much chance of overlap, what time were you thinking? I'll PM you my cell if I go :thumbup:.

I'll be spending time in the Triumph booth though :spank:

I will likely be there around Noon. Ping me if you do make it.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Well I met my friend and boss and another dude, people I know from shops, saw someone of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life and took a few pics. Even saw a stunt show and bought gloves and 2 jackets.

Alas Erik had to work and I couldn't find or locate Tom as my stupid inbox was full and phone had poor service.

All in all I highly recommend! 4 hours flew by!!

JeffSez59

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man I didn't see this thread early enough, but if you do come by I've been working the show every day. Right now I'm working the victory booth so come ask for Jeff, I should be around

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
I was there on Saturday , and I must say it was not as good as I wished, but it sure was worth the trip and experience. I was able to sit on the R6 and R1 for the very first time, ohhhh that lean over to reach the handlebars is a pita! I can understand riding on the track, but as a daily rider, heck no!

I really wished I was able to buy a new helmet right then and there. However, I was still able to try on a few different sizes, and find my right size.

Those KTM adventure bikes are outrageous. I would love to own one.

PS: Once winter is over we should definitely get a meetup going between us local folks.
PPS: I rode to work this morning!:rockon:

Last edited:

2wheelieadv

Reaction score
Visit site
Many new cool bikes to see. FJ-09, new Versys1000, BMW S1000XR, Suzi GSX-S100/750, KTM1290 S.Duk BMW S1000R etc. The last 2 are sick bikes...

Rode to work today too, but the morning roads are damp and look glazed. Feels like riding on ice, although it may be just such impression...