NRA Range/Class - Fairfax, VA

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Reaction score
Visit site
This is probably a long shot, but I'll give it a try.

This past weekend, Jan 19 & 20, my finacee and I took a Basic Pistol class through the NRA in Fairfax. Our instructor's name was Chip. There was another couple in the class, Kevin & Sasha. Before we went into the range to complete our qualification, the 4 of us talked about motorcycles, and Kevin said he owns an '05 FZ6. I should've got an e-mail address

Kevin, any chance you get wind of this, drop me a line, we'll hit the range, hit the two wheelers, grab a brew....whatever.

:rockon:

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Reaction score
Visit site
There is zero chance that the Nat'l Rifle Assoc would provide me with his info. That have no idea who I am and why I need his info.

I know if someone inquired about me and requested my info, I sure as heck hope they'd say no.

And the brews would be after hitting the range and after parking the 2 wheelers...thanks. :thumbup:

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
There is zero chance that the Nat'l Rifle Assoc would provide me with his info. That have no idea who I am and why I need his info.

I know if someone inquired about me and requested my info, I sure as heck hope they'd say no.

And the brews would be after hitting the range and after parking the 2 wheelers...thanks. :thumbup:
Talk to the instructor of the class, he should be able to contact your classmates and give them your info so they can contact you if they choose. He won't give you their info though. That should work as long as they want to see you again.:p

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Could you ask them to give him your contact details. That way he is safe?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Why? Beer goes so well with motorcycles and guns.... I see no problems with this....

Disclaimer: This statement is false, do NOT drink and shoot or drink and ride/drive.